chapter 7

Alpha Andrew POV (short)
      "A whole week and your little friend has t came for you. What a shame." Demon voices from the doorway.  He's right, it's been a week since I first woke up here. And all that we've heard is a few gunshots every night. Pack members are beginning to worry and lose hope. I wish Danielle would hurry up.
     No one speaks to demon and we just watch him grow frustrated at the silence. And then someone begins singing...  "Come and get it."

He growls and stomps out the room while we all laugh.
      Groups of rogues come in, one after another, and beat me. By the end of it, I couldn't sit up and struggled to breath. I sat there for hours just breathing as my body healed. My wolf whimpering, unable to help my pain.
    They skip my meal, and I could feel my members pain. Seeing me in my current state pained them all, and all I could do was reassure them that I was fine. Using my alpha voice to make some eat. None of us are in good condition, we would probably lose a fight to a tree.
     The lights turn out and everyone Nestle's down to try and sleep. Then I feel it. This anxiety. It feels my being and I begin to get jumpy. My body fights against the pain of the beating and lack of food and water. I get a burst of energy and everyone else seems to get one too. They all stand up and are at the bars of the cells. I make eye contact with dad and I feel everyone click into place. "She's here." I whisper and I saw everyone faces lite up. "dad.. you never did tell me where she got the guns." I say just now thinking about it. "Well.. her parents were always paranoid. So they began buying them a little at a time. Hid them in their basement, and secretly gave Danielle doses of silver. That secret eventually came out, but the guns and weapons always stayed in the dark. I, of course, knew. They told me when they bought their first one. And now I see why they were paranoid. The chiefs could have came after us at anytime. And they knew, they actually told.me of their suspicions a few days before they died. But they had no evidence so I didn't believe them. Oh gosh do I wish I had." He explains. We all listen intently.
    "South border!" A yell comes from above us. "North!" Another. "Where the hell is this coming from?!" Someone yells. "The fight has began." Mom whispers.