chapter 13

Danielle pov
     "You're eyes have been changing since they gave you the jacket.. are you ok Danielle?" Jessica asks. "I'm fine." I say, my voice slightly strained. "Y-you can h-have the jacket back." She stutters, but I shake my head. "I did that for a reason." I tell her. "Ready to talk Luna?" The voice asks over the speaker. But i don't answer... I never answer. The hooded man comes in and I glance at Jessica. She's visibly shaking. 
     "Now.. we have to do it now." My wolf growls. "Only one of us will make it. The other has to keep the rogues off the other." I tell her. "Jessica is going. Her and the babies need her mate. We can take the pain." She tells me, confidence in her voice and I nod. I stand up and walk to the hooded man, and I knee him in his balls. My claws come out to play and I slash his chest open. "Let's go." My wolf growls at Jessica, she shoots up and we walk out the door. "H-how are we getting out?" She asks. "Through the front door." I tell her. "Look, if I'm correct, we are surrounded by woods. It's getting close to night fall so the sun should be setting. You are to run the opposite way of the sun. And keep running until you can't anymore.. and then run some more. When the sun rises run towards it. It should lead you to my pack. Drew will help you, I promise." I explain. Fear shows in her eyes, but nonetheless she grips her babies and nods. We walk through the halls, me killing anyone I see. My anger close to the surface.
    We finally reach the front door, and out front is a dozen or more rogues, waiting. "When I say go.. you run. With all your might.. you run." I tell her. Then a faint cry reaches my ears and I snap my head around. "Someone else is here?" I ask myself. I jog down a few halls before I reach a door. Another hooded figure stands above a young male... Injecting silver in him. I rip the door open and walk to the hooded figure. Without thinking, I rip his head off. "Who are you?" The male asks. I cock my head to the side. "Top warrior of the red rose pack." I declare. "Luna of the Crescent moon pack." Jessica states behind me. "And you?" I ask. "Jasper Smith youngest son to Alpha Smith of the blood warriors pack." He states standing up. He wobbles for a second, resting on my shoulder. "Let's go." I state and help him to the front door. "Alpha Jasper... I am of no rank to order you... But in this moment... I am ordering you to take care of Luna Jessica. Follow her. She knows where to go drew will help." I tell him, my face cold. "Of course... But what about you?" He asks. "Someone has to take care of these mutts." My wolf growls from within. "Plus it is my duty to protect alpha and Luna." He just nods. I walk to Jessica and take a big whiff. Anger rises and takes over my body. "Do not turn around... For anything." I growl. I then rush out the door and begin fighting with the rogues. My anger from the last few days surfacing, aiding me in battle.
      "Go!" I yell. Jessica and Jasper rush out the building while I keep the rogues attention. Half a hour and I've only killed six. The next thing I know, a needle is stuck in my neck and darkness enters my vision... Just as the sun rises. My last thoughts were that we were further into the night than I thought. And that I hope they make it. I need them to make it.

"I should have known you would act out after you found out. The mate bond can do that to you." The voice speaks. But it sounds closer than normal. Where am I? I tried opening my eyes, but they're to heavy. Deciding to rub the sleep from my eyes, I move my hands.. but I can't. Panic sets in and my eyes fly open. I'm strapped to a table, hooded men surrounding me. "Oh good. The Luna is awake." The voice says. My head snaps around the room, till my vision lands on a shaded outline of a man.
     "I have been capturing and torturing Alpha families since I was just a teen." He begins. "But I had chose you.. because of how close you were to the alpha.. and because without their top warrior.. they are more vulnerable then they have ever been. But then.. i find out.. your his mate as well." He says, I could hear the smirk in his voice. He let out a throaty laugh. "When I get out of this... You're dead." I grit. "Now with this being said. No one has ever gotten away from me till now. And you are the reason for this. I could use someone like you in my team." He says. "I could use a luna." Disgust shoots through me, consuming my entire body. "I'll die before I become your Luna." I seeth. "So be it then." He snaps. A door opens and he leaves. Leaving me with the hooded men. A light flicks on and I notice all the torture devices on the wall. "We need to shut down." I tell my wolf. Fear creeping in. She whimpers and hides away. "Let's see what we can do to your pretty.. pretty body." One says. And then it started. The torture. Making me want to scream, yet nothing came out. I couldn't shut off. It hurt to much. My body refused to go numb no matter how much I prayed. The only thought other than the pain.. was the hope that drew couldn't feel it.