Chapter 6

Danielle POV
      It's been a week. A damn week! I have went every night and shot down a few of their men before running back and out of harm's way. I also found out that the Chiefs were in on it... Were.. as in dead. I had took out several guns the night they came... The second night my pack had been gone. I waisted no time on killing them. Anyone who decides to take down a whole pack by just kidnapping them deserves to die.
      In respect for the moon goddess, I buried her children. They now line the pack border. Not shallow either. It took me FOREVER to dig those fucking holes so they better be happy.
     But tonight is the night I attack them head on, and get my pack back. I have killed over a hundred of rogues this week. And almost a 500 wolves in general. I never thought I'd have to kill another wolf.. much less so many. They have haunted my dreams not letting me sleep. At least not until I finish this. They deserved to die for locking up my pack. And it's their fault for not checking the entire land. I mean I know I live away from everyone but seriously? Forgetting about me all together?
     Sitting in my basement, I clean my guns. Getting them ready for tonight. I moved the computers and stuff down here, just in case I don't make it back.
      Checking the cameras, I notice a small group of deer on one of the screens. I want some... "Time to hunt." My wolf voices and I smirk. I run out the basement and out the front door, shifting mid-jump. Tearing out my clothes, I break into a full yet quiet run. Following the scent of the deer. I reach them and waist no time. Pouncing on the biggest one right away. I snap their necks and shift back, making a pull thing with some vines and cloth I had stashed in a backpack that I hid in a tree.
     I lay the 4 deer on it and shift into my wolf. Dragging it along with me. Once I reach the house I pull the deer into the backyard and shift. I take a shower and dress in sweatpants and a t-shirt, tying it in the back with a hairtie.
     I skin and gut the deer, catching the blood and guts in buckets. Great for hiding scent... Disgusting I know.
    I remember when I used to make perfume stuff out of this for the warriors.
      "Just spray it on and take off.. see if the others can sniff you out." I told Dustin, one of the warriors. He looked at me sceptical before grabbing the spray. "What's in this?" He asked and I just smiled. "I'll tell you when you get back." He nods and sprays himself, clearly still on the edge about it. Once finished he took off, running into the Forrest in front of us. After a few minutes head start, the others ran after him.
       10 minutes before Dustin came back. He was out of breath but had a smile. "They ran right past me." He chuckled catching his breath. Smiling triumphantly, we waited another 15 for the rest to come back. "So what was in it anyways?" Dustin asks and I took a few steps back. "Um... I umm... Boiled some dirt... And crushed leaves... In some.. um... Animal blood." I stuttered. His eyes grew big as he screamed like a little girl. All of a sudden he stopped and looked at me as if he was going to murder me. And that's when I took off running. Spraying in front of me, and losing my scent.

    Smiling at the memory, I set up the pot. And begin to boil the blood and dirt. If they are going to get out of the compound then they need to be hidden.
       I then go back outside and begin to cut off the meat. Maybe I should put a stew or something on... They will probably be hungry when they get back. Oh and I should clean up. I mean I need to do something to pass the time. It's only... 11. It's not even noon yet! Ughhhhh!!!!
      I probably shouldn't have woke up at 3...
      I go to the pack house and season the meat. Taking out 3 large pots and setting them on the stove, I brown the meat. Adding a small amount of flour to thicken it up, then deer stock. Gosh I love our ladies.. I mean who else would have deer stock? I understand chicken or beef. But we have deer.
      I cut up the vegetables from the garden, tossing them in seasonings and loading them into the pots. Hopefully this will turn out as great as I think it will. I mean that's 4 deer... 4.
     I let the stew sit on the stove and begin cleaning. I go and wipe down tables and different surfaces. Sweeping and mopping the floors. Vacuuming. I make everyone's beds. Washing a few that seem to make me want to puke. Along with pick up dirty clothes with a little grabber thingy I found in the closet downstairs... Probably for trash.
      I walk into the last room.. Alpha Andrew's. His room is almost completely clean. I make his bed, and wipe down his desk. Cleaning the glass door for his balcony. I turn to leave and notice the message still on his white board. Instead of wiping it off, I write next to it.
                  "Forgiven - Danny"
      I check the stew one last time. Perfect. I turn it off and move it off the heat. I'd rather not burn down the pack house in my attempt to save the pack that resides in it.
        One hour before night fall. Time to load up and head out.