Chapter 3

Alpha Andrew's POV
        Thinking of my father's words from yesterday, I lay in bed. I know I shouldn't be so hard on Danielle. She was doing the right thing and my anger got the best of me. I also should have apologized. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow.
    Dad had explained to me that I can't punish people just because. The girl, Rebecca, from class did absolutely nothing wrong and Danielle was right to step in. She's been right every time I've punished her. Damn it I'm such a terrible Alpha. I'm going to start doing the right thing from now on. And I'll start by apologizing to Danielle and Rebecca tomorrow.
     Quickly I stand up and write it on my white board above my desk. "I will do better from here on out. Starting by apologizing to Danielle and Rebecca." Smiling at the note, I laid back down and fell asleep.

      "Wake up!" I rough voice yells at me. Waking me from my peaceful slumber. My eyes crack open, then the smell of rogue hits my nose and I jolt awake. "Nah ah ah." Says the filthy beast in front of me. "You move one inch.. and your whole pack dies." He finishes. I go to move, not believing him. "Nah... They are all downstairs and we out number you 3 to 1.. including your children." He says and I stiffen. Taking this as my response. He summons rogues to ties me up... With silver laced ropes. Hissing as they burn, I'm pushed down the stairs and in front of my whole pack. Everyone tied with ropes.. even the kids. At least the little kids don't have silver. I breath out a sigh of relief when I see no one seriously hurt. "I'm so sorry alpha! They outnumbered us and knocked us out before we could do anything." One of my warriors on patrol exclaims. He's hit with the butt of a gun. What wolf uses guns! Dad and mom are pushed down beside me and I quickly move to help them the best I can. "Son I'm glad your ok." They say together. They quickly look around and visibly relax. Before dad tenses again. "What's wrong dad?" I ask worried. "Damn rogues." He spits, but I can see it in his eyes... He's lying. But what for?

    Within the next few minutes we were all pilled into several trucks. I wonder what they are planning. What is the reason for up and nabbing a whole pack just to bring them else where?

Danielle POV

     Waking up, I stretch. Getting off the couch I saunter upstairs and into the shower. I change into a black tank top, blue plaid shirt, black skinny jeans. With a black beany, a small black backpack for my keys and such, leather bracelets with silver studs, 4 silver rings, black combat boots, and I painted my nails matte black. I put my hair half up half down with a silver hair clip with wings on it.
     I walk outside and something's off. I don't know what.. but something's off. I shake it off as being the silver I injected before my shower, and head towards town. Time to go grocery shopping. Man sometimes I wish I didn't live towards the edge of the territory.
    I pull into a empty parking lot and tense. Absolutely no one is in town... At all. I get out and walk from store to store. Looking inside and seeing no one. Curious, I get back in my truck and drive between the houses. Searching for any sign of life. Reaching the pack house at the back of the houses, I get out. And that's when it hit me. The disgusting smell of rogues. I run quietly inside and check the whole building. No one. Not a living soul... Not even a dead one. As if they all just disappeared.
    I walk back outside and realize... I'm the only one on pack land.
   "I am going to need some help." I thought out loud. I ran back inside and went straight to the alphas office. I began going through drawers to find the numbers of other packs and found nothing. Of fucking course. 
    I go to his bedroom.. and again nothing. I then go to Andrew's... Nothing. Except a note on his white board. Reading it, I smiled. He was going to apologize. I walked back through the pack house and I got another scent... But it wasn't a rogue. I'd know that smell any where I got up close and personal with them when I beat their ass in a fight. The top warrior for the chiefs.. a neighboring pack... Don't tell me they were in on this.
   I got in my truck and raced back home. Pulling out my notes from when I visited other packs with Alpha Jacob. I went through them all and realized how hated our pack was. We had several treaties because of how strong our pack was. Which means they we had to be extremely out numbered in order to go down without a fight.
    Not wanting to go to another pack I began thinking. What am I supposed to do? I'm only one wolf. Other packs won't help, they'll just kill me and take our land. I have to keep this place up and running but how? I need eyes on all borders, I need to plan on how to get them back, I need to keep any important information hidden. I can't be in so many places at once..
     "Alright slow down... One problem at a time." My wolf soothes.