Chapter 11

"well well well... Still not talking?" The voice calls through the speakers. Drew.. please find me. It's been a week now. I need you. Please come to me, don't forget me... I think instead of answering the calls. The speakers let out a beep, and a buzz comes from the door. The hooded figures emerge, just like every day. They come Everytime I don't answer... Which is Everytime they try.
     They don't speak, just escort me to another room where i have silver poured over me. They found out it doesn't bother me when injected, so they pour it on me. Even though my body is used to its presence, doesn't mean it won't still burn me. It just doesn't hurt as much. I won't speak of the things they've done... I just wish drew would hurry up.

Andrew POV

        Waking up, I shoot out of my bed, panting. Hardly able to catch my breath. I take a shower and get dressed in jeans and a t-shirt.
     "Dad what's the progress?" I ask in a weak tone. "Nothing son. We have nothing. They were clean. In and out. We've searched every inch of the pack land. In and outside buildings, and we have nothing." He tells me, head down. "Son.. why don't you go rest at Danielle's. It might help you sleep." Mom suggests. And I nod. "You're right. I can't get her back like this." I whisper. I then walk to her house. The scent of her overwhelming me, giving me just a slight bit of energy.
       I go straight to her room, and cuddle into her bed. Enveloped by her scent, I drift into a peaceful slumber. With dreams of my mate.
       "Quiet Danny! We don't want to wake your parents." I whisper shout. "I'm coming hold on... Why are we sneaking out anyways?" 6 year old Danny whispers, mad that I woke her up. "Just come on it's a secret." I smile. She smiles back and we hurriedly run from her house, hand-in-hand. Running and laughing. We soon reach the dock of the pond between her house and the pack house.
    With a smile, I point to the sky. "Look Danny." I whisper. I've been wanting to share this with her sense I found it. Her breath gets caught in her throat, and I look at her. But she's not looking at the sky, but across the pond. Glowing wolf eyes stair at us in the dark. "Drew help me. Please!" Danny cry's, holding onto my arm tightly. "It's ok Danny I've got you." I tell her. I look in her direction.. but she's not there. My head snaps to the wolf eyes across from me. But I soon recognize them.. their Danny's. "Help me drew! Please help me!" Her cry's getting further and further away.
    I move to run around the pond.. but it's not a pond anymore. But a never ending body of water. Looking across, the eyes begin to fade into the darkness. The last cry being heard in only a whisper. "Please Drew." She cry's. Then nothing eery silence settles over me. I look into the sky and it's pitch black, no longer decorated with the beautiful stars I had wanted her to see.

    My eyes slowly open, the nightmare fresh as if I'm still in it. I stair at her ceiling, the stars of that night permenently painted there. I sit up and think about the dream. Was she calling to me? Is she trying to talk to me? I ask myself.
     If she is.. what does she want?

   "Son?" Dad calls from downstairs, I quickly run down the stairs and look at him. "Dad.. hear me out.." I began. He looked at me quizically but nodded. "Only a few people could open the basement door.. because only a few people knew the answers. I had stopped calling her Danny after he parents died and us 4 we're the only ones who knew the nickname. She chose those questions for a reason. She didn't want just anyone down there." I start explaining. "Right.." he says drawing it out. "So what if... The door downstairs.. is the same way. What if.. only a few people can open it. What if.. it's only meant for us to open?" I ask him.
     He looks at me deep in thought. "Then how do you think we open it?" He asks. "I don't know... I haven't gotten that far." I tell him. He nods. "Did you sleep well last night?" He asks. "Yes dad, I did." I tell him. "Nightmares?" He asks.. sadness lacing his voice. "Yes dad.." I tell him. He hums in response. "Why don't we go downstairs and examine the door? Maybe we can figure it out." He smiles. I smile and nod.
      Downstairs I notice that the glass I broke.and never picked up. Sighing, I picked it up. Beeping starts to come from behind the door, and the light flash. "What the hell?" Dad says backing away. "Alpha Andrew there a rogue at the north border!" A warrior yells after running down the basement stairs. "Voice recognition denied." A robotic voice says. Our heads snap to the door. I wave the warrior off, my mouth gapping. "Alpha Andrew." I say. Click.. I pull the door and the voice speaks again. "Not enough confirmation." Huh? "Alpha Jacobs." Dad speaks. Click.. I try to open it but it says the same message. "Mom.." I whisper.
    Quickly we have mom come to the house. "I think we figured it out." I tell mom in excitement. She gasps as we all rush down to the basement. "Alpha Andrew." Click. "Alpha Jacobs." Click. We both look at mom. "Luna Sophie." Click.
    "Voice recognition confirmed." A louder click sounds and I pull open the door. "What the hell.." we say in sync.