Chapter 12

"What the hell.." we say in sync. A medium room sits in front of us. But that's not what we are talking about. The paperwork dad was missing is here, computers that were missing from the store when we got back were here.. I mean there was money left so we didn't check into it.
     The computers had footage from the borders, we watched as the warriors took care of the rogues at the north border. There were several video storage units under the table, "what is this?" I ask in horror. "She.. she didn't turn on us.. did she?" I voice quietly.
    "I don't think so son.." my mom starts. "She's been watching the borders, and she's kept this paperwork safe. It's looks untouched." Mom finished. "You're right.. this might be what she set up what she looked for us." Dad says. Hope in his voice. "Ok.. so why were we the only ones able to open this?" I asked, ready to find my mate.
      The beeping started again, and a small light flashed. We looked at the screens, and we watched as someone drove into the pack land, being stopped by guards. I zoomed in, and it was a pack we have a alliance with. "Let's figure this out later... Why are they here?" Dad says and we agree.
   "Alpha, alpha  Rivers in here and wishes to speak with you." A guard mindlinks. "No one's speak of Danielle." I order. I would mind link Danny.. but we can only do it till we are so far away. I reach the pack house with Mom and Dad, and Alpha Rivers is standing outside pacing. What is going on? I ask myself. "Alpha Rivers." I address. "Alpha Andrew, I need your help. Please." He begs. His eyes watering and his voice weak. It's.. unsettling. "What's wrong Alpha Rivers?" I ask in a hurry. "Someone.. someone took my babies." He cry's. He wobbles before falling, dad and I catch him before he hits the ground. "Let's get him upstairs. He can use the room across from mine." I tell dad, and he nods. "No one is to speak of this.. EVER!" I order. My pack bows their head, letting me know that they understand. Once upstairs we lay him down and he curls himself into a withering ball. I rub his back, in a hopefully soothing manner.
    Minutes go by before he pulls himself together in only slight sniffles.  "Now.. tell me what happened." I speak. "Um.. i just got back from a day trip to see another Alpha, I had went straight to my house. But.. it was empty. No one knew what had happened, no one even knew someone had gotten on to pack land. All they left behind was a slight smell of rogue." He tells me. Could this be.. the same people who took Danny? I ask myself.
    "Who all did they take?" I ask him. Silence.. "alpha Rivers.. please. I only want to help." I tell him. He takes a deep breath, "my mate and our twins." The pain in his voice is evident. "He's telling the truth son.." dad mindlinks. I nod. "We will help.. and I think I already have a lead."I tell him. His eyes shoot to mine. "What?" He asks. ".. my mate.. she was took from me.. before I even knew she was my mate." I say, tears threatening to spill. "The same way yours was took." Pain and sympathy shows in his features and I nod. "But.. if we are going to get them back.. you have to pull it together. And you have to do it now."
    A minute passes in silence, then.. his face goes cold, and any signs of emotion are gone. Now.. he is just a angry alpha.. looking for what was took from him.
    With that, we go do Danny's house and to the room. Ready to look for clues on who this monster might be.

Danielle's POV
     "Are you going to talk?" The voice asks.. but I still don't answer. The man comes in and the same thing happens. Yet I don't speak. I'm put back in my cell, my torso burned by silver. The marks should only last a few minutes. "Here. They can share a room." The voice speaks from outside my door. The door opens and a lady i slightly recognize is pushed in with two babies in her arms. She falls in my lap, saving both her and the babies from the floor. "I'm sorry." She whispers as she sits up. But I shake my head. Squinting my eyes at her, I try to remember who she is.
    "You're the warrior from the red rose pack.. right?" She asks. I nod. "I'm the Luna of the Crescent moon pack." She tells me and i smile. "My name is Danielle." I tell her smiling. She smiles back, "my name is Jessica and this is Kenny and Kimberly." She introduced herself and the babies. Her eyes wonder down to my chest.. where my wounds are slowly healing. "I'm fine." I tell her. ".. how long have you been here?" "A little over a week I think." She nods. "What.. what did they do to you?" She asks. "Silver..." I whisper. She become scared, it showed on her face. "I won't let them hurt you or your babies." I tell her. Just then the hooded figure walks in, and stands in front of the door.
    I cock my head to the side, this is new. "Are you ready to speak Luna?" The voice asks. Jessica looks at the speaker in horror. "Not you Luna Jessica... I'm talking to Luna Danielle." The voice speaks. Shock takes over my body as I stare at the speaker. The masked man throws a jacket at me, "drew." I whisper clutching the jacket as if my life depended on it. Taking a deep breath, his delicious scent surrounded me. "Mate." I whisper as something inside me clicks.
     "You shouldn't have done this." My wolf speaks through me. A laugh echos, as I stare at the hooded figure. My wounds healing automatically. I could practically smell the fear rolling off him as he stood tall. The jacket clutched in my hand, my knuckles turning white.
    My muscles started to roll, my body trying to do something that I wasn't sure of. "Enough..." The voice says, and the hooded man leaves.. quite quickly. I look at Jessica and slowly walk towards her. I take the jacket and gulp.. before tying it behind her neck. Making a make shift sling for the babies. "Your eyes.. they keep changing." She whispers so low I almost didn't hear her. "I'm getting you out of here." I growl lowly. Barely controlling my wolf. She nods.
     Once the make shift sling was set, I slide down the wall and sat there. Closing my eyes, I relaxed my body. The anger from my wolf building up. The scent of drew around Jessica, pushing me further into the world of anger. But this had to be done.
    Hours went by... Then days. My anger just multiplying. Then the voice came back.. "ready to talk Luna?" He asks. His voice mocking me. Soon the hooded man enters.. and thats when..