Chapter 4

"Right... One problem at a time. So let's work outside in, and start with the borders. How do I keep an eye on them all while not being there?" I say out loud to myself. "Cameras." My wolf says and I smile. "Right security cameras give off alarms when sensing movements, and we have those at the story in town." I explain to myself. I get in my truck and go back into town. Grabbing all wireless security cameras, I run the border. Placing a camera ever so often and linking them to my home computer. "Home will be base of operations." I whisper.
     Once the cameras were up, I went back to my truck and loaded more computer screens to have a bigger viewing platform. I go home and get up all the computers and link them to the live footage from the borders. Giving a once over I move away and clear my head.
    "Next problem." I whisper to myself. "Important pack information. Alphas office." I say and rush back out the door. To the pack house, I grabbed his office computer, then I went to his office building and grabbed his computer there. Along with files from both offices. This can be set up in the spare room. I'll need a table to set it on. The grocery store has some foldable tables.
     I drive to the store and use the Alphas keys to get in, as I did with the electronic store. I run to the section with table and grab a few putting them in the buggy. I go to leave before retreating. Food. If I want to get them back I'll need energy. I rush around the store gathering all the necessities. Meat, veggies, proteins, dairies, etc. Along with a few extras such as protein bars and shakes. Once finished I leave a few hundred under the register and leave. Putting it all in the truck and going back to the house. I move everything inside after checking the cameras. Nothing good.
    Moving the tables upstairs, I set up the Alphas computers. If I need anything it's here.  I then go downstairs and put away all the foods.
   "Next." I walk into the basement and spread out a map. "Finding them and getting them back." Circling the pack land, I mark where I am. I locate the front of the pack and think. "They went left out of the pack. But that means nothing. There are 2 different ways to go back the other way. 1 through another pack territory. I can go out tomorrow and see exactly which way they went. But I cant go far. Not on just the second day. If the Chiefs are in on this, they could strike at any moment." I think out loud. "Yes but the question is, if they did help will they move in straight away and give themselves away? Or will they wait until they "just happen to stop by and notice everyone's gone"?" My wolf asks. She's right. If their smart then they'll wait. Which means I could go out early in the morning and come back when it's dark. I won't have to worry as much. But what if someone else comes.
      Deciding on just going out and following their trail now... I leave. Running through the woods following their scents. They seem to be staying on the road... "Truck?" I ask myself. "It would be easier to transport everyone." My wolf comments. Right... Which means they'll need a building to keep them in as well. I shift back and mark to the way I came, before heading back. I am 15 miles from pack land so I need to get back.
      Once I get back I run the perimeter, no new scents amazing! I get back home and it's almost midnight. I check the cameras turning up the volume for the alert, take a shower, and lay in bed. "Where are you?" I ask into the air. Drifting swiftly into the darkness.

       Mom! Dad! I yell rushing to them across the backyard. "Hey sweety how was school?" Mom asks kissing the top of my head. "It was awesome! Me and Andrew had a race! He won but I was close! I also drew a picture of our family and and and I finish the puzzle Mr. Rose have us!" I exclaimed. Ranting about the awesome day I had. They both smiled sweetly and mine broadened. "Mr. And Mrs. Matthews, May I speak with you?" Alpha Jacob asked. They nodded then left, but I didn't care and ran off with a few other pups.
    Soon they came back and had huge smiles on their faces, I asked them what Alpha Jacob had said, but they refused to tell me. Just saying that they were proud of me. Soon it was time to go inside. Momma and daddy we're going on a date night. I laid on my bed as the tucked me in. "Goodnight sweetheart. We love you so very very much." Momma said. "To the moon and back my little wolf." Dad says. I smiled, but something felt wrong. What's wrong? "Momma? Daddy? What's wrong?" I asked getting scared. My small 7 year old body shaking. "What ever do you mean child?" Dad asked. His voice going dark with ever word. "Daddy your scaring me!" I yelled. "what is there to be afraid of? The dead can't hurt you!" Mom yells back. I cower away and begin crying. "Mommy daddy please stop!" I cried. Tears staining my beautiful white pillow as I clung to it. Their voices turned dark and harsh, they laughed at my crying figure before someone else said the words that I dreaded. "They are dead." I looked over and it was Alpha Jacob. "No!" I yelled, crying harder. "Your family is dead because you are all weaklings!" Alpha Andrew yelled. "You're weak!" He yelled. Soon the whole pack showed up and started yelling. "You're weak! Weak! Weak!"

     I sit up straight in my bed, sweat pouring off me. I let out a sigh while looking at the clock. 3 in the morning. I get up, take a shower, and get dressed. Decided it would be easier to slip on a dress, I wear a black short sleeved dress, black stockings, a corset, combat boots, along with silver skeleton hands.
     Once dressed I checked the cameras and left. Running to where I left off yesterday. Once getting there I stayed in human form and followed the faint scent still left behind. "Their scent will be gone by tomorrow we have to hurry up!" My wolf yells at me beginning to freak out. I change and shift. I run with my bag in my mouth. Following the scent.
     I reached a old abandoned mansion. Covered ceiling to floor in vines, and greenery. Obvious mold inside. The rogues scent covering the land. A hint of my pack. With the knowledge of where they are I proceed home.