Chapter 13

Oh. My. God. I'm such a horrible person. You guys would not believe how tired I was and still am, but I shouldn't be making excuses I'm a loser and I know it.

Songs:

Chandelier- by Sia (I LOVE HER. P.S, she's how I found out about my bbys Adam Jack and Ryan because she's the one who fucking found them ah fangirling)

Sweater Weather- by The Neighbourhood

The Pretender- by Foo Fighters

·····

Jack didn't talk to me for the rest of the way to the stage house, and I didn't talk to him. My thoughts were wondering everywhere and all I wanted to do was sort through them.

"Jack," I'd occasionally whisper. He wouldn't answer, but every time I said it he'd look back at me through the rearview mirror, probably to see if I was still alive.

Once we were back at the stage house, it was almost midnight. The rain had stopped and it was almost dark outside, the sky constantly reflecting all the lights of the city.

Jack and I silently got together all of the prank supplies, and he gave me a copy of the list. I was doing Ryan's room, Jack was doing Adams.

1. Wait until everyone was sleeping.

That was easy since apparently they had all went to bed while Jack went out looking for me.

2. Put bikini tops on.

Jack told me Ryan was a heavy sleeper, spots be easy. Adam was an even heavier sleeper, so that's why we needed the plastic wrap. That was Jacks job though.

I creep into Ryan's room, which Jack had to show me where it was. All of the bedrooms were in one hallway. It went the living room and Ryan's room on the right side, and Adams and Jacks rooms on the left side.

I open the door quietly, and through the little window I saw before, comes through all the light I'll need. Even drunk, I can see perfectly.

I can also see that Ryan is a very heavy sleeper. He is absolutely out of it, snoring and all. I easily tie the pink bikini top on him.

2. Set alarm clock to two am. I do so, and I also do so with the other one that we had to buy. I hide one under his bed and look around for another hiding place. His room is empty of unique hiding spots, he does even have a closet. I end up kneeling in front of his dresser, deciding to take it apart. I only have to take the bottom drawer out, slip the alarm clock in, an out the drawer back, but this is obviously something that should be done by a completely sober person. It takes a lot longer than it should, but I eventually get it, after twenty minutes of trying to put the drawer in.

3. Leave a friendly note.

I write as neatly as I can;

Ryan,

Making fun of people is rude. We learned that in kindergarten.

Jack and Kay. xo

And I stick it onto the alarm clock under his bed.

4. Coat doorknob in Vaseline.

I take out the container of Vaseline and coat the door knobs of his bedroom door. I like doing this for some reason, so I do his bathroom door too.

I quietly step out and close the door. The watch on my wrist says twelve fifty-eight, so I hurry out.

Jack, not being drunk and all, has started number 5. Fill the hallway floors with paper cups full of water. I go over and help him, and silently, we corner ourselves in by Jacks room, starting by Adams room, going up to Jacks room, then starting again at Ryan's room and going back to Jacks.