Hey guys!

Sorry if this is annoying or if you were hoping for something more for Lights!

I'm just letting you know that I have another story up, called 'Deal'.

It's a Luke Hemmings Fanfiction au focused during an American college life and it's hella cute and hilarious and (sadly) relatable haha

Just saying incase any of you like my writing style, like luke hemmings, or are just bored and feel like finding another music fandom, it meant the world to me that Lights got over 3k reads, and I would definitely love if I could get a good start on Deal!

Thank you all so, so, so much.
EH

P.s. Here's an exert from the story!

Life is full of things. People. Lies. Places. Deals. That's all I can really say without lying.
·····
"Huh. You seem familiar. Name?" He leans against the wall as if he interrogates poor anxiety freaks all the time.
"Uh. Miles. I'm Miles," I say, hoping that my nickname will stick here.
"Hm. I'm pretty sure I don't know any Miles. I'm Luke, by the way." He continues to talk so smoothly that I wonder how any human can speak so long without stuttering. I listen to his deep, slightly accented voice more than his words, so when he asks a question at one point I look at him blankly.
"I said, "You don't speak much, do you?"" He smiles charmingly. At this fake smile I wonder if I even like him, this perfect junior named Luke. I shrug to answer his question, which makes him laugh, and at the sound of his laugh(the unexpected kind that sounds like it's real) I decide to actually answer him.
·····

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/26226022