Chapter Eight

I wanted to stay like this forever, never to leave. He softly touched my neck which was clearly bruised by my ex. Sebastian bent over and kissed down the purple skin. As I tried to hold in a moan he asked, "Does it feel any better?" "Yes." I squeaked. He smirked. Then he said more saying than asking, "I think we aren't going out into public for a while?" I blushed and glanced down. "I d-don't think I could...." He rubbed my back and said, "That is perfectly alright." I managed a weak smile. 

     We then settled down for the night. Watched a bit of television. I started nodding off when he quietly said, "I will soon tell you of my Young Master. And soon I would like you to meet with him." But I was groggy from the horrible day and didn't understand what he had said. He exhaled largely and took me to the bedroom. 

     He helped me pull my sore body out of my clothes and into the oversized shirt he had worn when we made our painting. Sebastian took off his shirt and shoes and into some to pajama pants that I had bought. I was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for him and trying not to just pass out. It had been an exciting day. 

     I didn't even notice when he sat on the bed. But I did felt him grab me around the waist and pull me to him. So warm. He then looked me in the eyes and said, "I love you till the ends of the Earth and back." He smiled and kissed me. God, I melted every time he did that. We laid together and his face turned toward me, smiling eyes looking to me. 

That was the last thing I saw before falling into a deep and dreamless sleep. 

     ------------------------------------------------------

     The next few months were filled with anxiety. Sebastian had to leave apartment every now and then for food and items of that nature. Now that he was with me I hated being alone. I used to love not having to worry about someone else. I'm not even big on pets. But I was thinking about getting Sebastian a cat. He loved them so much. And he would always say he was a demon. Sometimes I just didn't believe him. 

     When he went out time crawled by at an unbearable pace. Then when he would get home I would smile and smile. He was always very kind, that is just the relationship that I needed to have. My past had haunted me for years, with no one to tell. Until he came along. He was the first one that ever saw the real me. The first and the last. We still did silly things like watch game shows, do puzzles, and my favorite when he would read aloud to me. He was almost to good to be true.

     I never would have thought he would have stayed with me for such a long time. He had been living with me for a year and a quarter. If that makes sense. We didn't ever bother to keep up with things like anniversaries, it was to much work. 

     My paintings were selling well. But the one Sebastian and I made was hanging in the living room. I loved that painting. Some things were just to valuable to sell to some old lady. 

     Sebastian seemed perfect, but he had his quirks. For example, if I said anything even remotely stupid he would laugh, or when he made a plate of food it had to be totally spotless. These things never bothered me though. I loved everything about him, even his quirks. 

     That day was just like any other day. We laid around, talked, laughed. Until there was a knock on the door. Something wasn't right in the atmosphere, the air had grown thick and uncomfortable. Sebastian's eyes narrowed as he stood, he motioned for me to stay were I was. I nodded. He slowly crept over to the door and put his ear to it. He was holding his breath. So was I. Then we heard a voice. 

**** What do you think is going to happen!?? Well just wait! Please comment and vote if you enjoyed the read! Thank you! ****