Chapter Eleven

The next day nothing really happened.... nor the next or the next. We eventually stopped talking and just laid together. But on one of those days on one of those evenings the curiosity overtook me and I asked, "Do you really love me?" Sebastian looked shocked and plainly hurt. He asked, "Why would you even entertain such a thought?" I looked down embarrassed of myself. I struggled to find my answer. Once I finally did I said with a red face, "Why don't you ever touch me? Am I a beast?" He looked at me almost angry. "I kiss you offend." I wasn't happy with just that. So I repeated myself, in different and more blunt words, "Am I ugly?!" 

     Sebastian grabbed me around the waist and kissed me hard. He nibbled my ear and I felt a hand slip up my back and unclasp my bra. 

     I wasn't ready for this response!

     He pulled my bra off and out of my shirt. Then again slipped his hands up my back. Sebastian kissed me again and again only letting go enough to let me breath. I was panting already. As we intertwined in a kiss he pushed his hands up my chest only to find my breasts. I tried to pull back to speak, to tell him he had proved his point, but he slipped his tongue into my mouth! Then I felt him gently at first then faster, twist and play with my nipples. Sebastian had never done anything like this before. I heard myself groan. He kissed me again, exploring my mouth. 

     Sebastian slowly started taking my shirt off. Still kissing me all the while. Once my shirt was gone he started to unbutton his own. I helped. He aggressively kissed down my neck. I could feel the electric warmth of our bodies. I wanted more. I was breathing hard and trying to contain my moaning. Then he slipped his hands into my shorts! I could feel myself becoming wet, especially under his touch. Soon he had both of his hands down my shorts. I wasn't scared of what was happening, just really surprised by it. 

     I threw my arms around his neck and finally felt my voice escape my throat. "Uhhmm!" I could feel him becoming hard through his pants. How far were we going to go? This was the first time he had ever touched me in such a lustful way. Filled with so much desire. I too was filled with that same desire. I wanted very badly for him to fulfill that wish. He seemed to be holding that same longing as well. I sure hoped so. Because it seemed to me that this was leading to some dirty action. Thank god.

     He groped my ass and nibbled the nape of my neck. I was enjoying this more than a person probably should have. I pulled back and started working on getting his belt unbuckled. I eventually, even though my hands were shaking horribly. Then unzipping and unbuttoning his pants. He patently waited. Then I took them off all together. He was really hard, god I was ready. 

     Even though everything was perfect, lets face it the couch was way to small for our plans. I stood up and took both of his hands and lead him to the bedroom. Once we were in he slammed the door and pushed me onto the bed. He was on top of me and I could feel the warmth of his breath on my face. I was growing more aroused with each passing second. I pulled him to me and kissed him. 

     Then I felt sharp teeth cut my tongue and a intense heat coming from Sebastian. His pupils had narrowed and his canine teeth were sharp. He had come a step closer to what he really was. I didn't care. This was going to be fun. He begun kissing down my body. He teased my nipples more making them raw and sensitive. "Ohh!" I groaned. My panties were soaking. God I wished he would just take them off! He was teasing me and it was working. He kept moving down. 

     Sebastian then kissed my hipbones and rubbed me, granting him a moan from me. He peered up at me and said, "No, no, no. Not so soon." As soon as he said that he quickly pulled them down. He pushed my legs apart and I felt my face get red. He was truly focused on my awakening orgasm. Then he rubbed on me and I felt him insert a couple of fingers. Then moved in and out, nice and slow. Hitting all the right places. "Oh! Mmmh!" I felt that I was on the verge of a climax. "What did I say? Not yet or, I will have to punish you." I was trying to show I had some self-control. Then he kissed me there! "Sebastian! Not there it's.... no!" I was so hot and flustered that my voice was high pitched. 

     He didn't even answer me, therefore I couldn't stop him. I could feel him start to eat me out. I let out a groan, pleasure sweeping over my body. My toes curled and I couldn't any longer tell what he was doing, but I knew that it felt amazing. I climaxed and couldn't take it anymore. I gasped, he left me and I orgasmed. I felt weak at the knees. I couldn't think straight. Lust was pouring off the both of us. No more holding back. Sebastian kissed me. Once he pulled back I gabbed him by the shoulders and flipped him over. 

     I had never been on top before. I snaked down his wonderful body and pulled off his underwear.  His member was.... impressive. I immediately started rubbing it. I heard a small sound come from the back of his throat. I looked up at him. "How is it?" He smirked. So I continued. Up, down, up, down. I wasn't even going to try to blow him. I would probably choke and die. That won't be pretty. 

     I let a string of saliva trail from my lips onto him. And moved faster, tightening my hand in the process. I knew I was good at this, because it only took me about five minutes. Because I heard him say. "I'm gonna... ooohm..." I moved out of the range of fire. But even after that he was still throbbing.  Sebastian shifted and pulled me into an embrace. In my ear he whispered something, that even in the heat of the moment, stunned me. "In all of my years of life I have never made true love. Until now." I pulled him closer to me and said, "Don't worry about that ever again." I shouldn't make promises that I can't keep. 

       I felt him start rubbing me again. He kissed me and I said, "Make me yours." He smiled and started to slowly enter me. My eyes rolled back. He exhaled. As he started moving I could tell that he was trying to be gentle. This rapture was pouring from me and I wanted him to know he could do as he pleased. "It's okay, S-Sebastian, I'm okay." He nodded and thrust forward. I was on fire. Pleasure pulsing through my very veins. He went deeper, harder, faster. "Sebastian! Sebastian! Sebastian!" I was screaming his name. 

     He held my legs and kept going. He then leaned forward and I raked my fingers down his back. I was gasping for air. I was so loud. I was sure the neighbors were pissed. Then suddenly he pushed forward, groaned and he came inside of me! At the time I wasn't worried. It was warm and frankly, felt good. He pulled out. We were done for tonight. 

     He laid next to me and hugged me. "I'm sorry Amber." I felt stuff kind of dribble out of me, that's why he was sorry. I looked into his eyes. He said, "You won't bear a child. Only if I wish for one will it be." I smiled and said with honesty, "Even if I did get pregnant I would be happy it was you." He still looked ashamed. I took his face into my hands and he still wouldn't meet my gaze."Sebastian look at me." He still refused. "Look at me now!" He finally did. "We are together. And I love you. And you love me. That is all that matters. If you fall I will do my best to catch you. You are a dream come true. And I say it again, I love you." 

     With our gaze locked he said, "Thank you. I love you with all my heart. You have convinced me that I really do bear a heart." I leaned my forehead against him. I smiled. I think he did too. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." 

     My sweat was cold now and I shivered. He must have felt it because he pulled up the sheets, and wrapped me in his warmth. His sweet smell was something I had come to think of as safe. Things had never been so wonderful in all of my life. I know I didn't deserve someone so lovely. But to that point, I no longer cared. I loved him and he loved me. He would protect me and I would make him feel love. 

**** Well, I sure hope that was okay. I really got into it. Comment! ****