Chapter Seventeen

Once the day was done I realized how tired I was from the night before. God my back. I loved him though. Sebastian. "I want to go back to the Underworld. Are you staying here Sebastian?" Ciel said. I saw worry flicker across Sebastian's face for a second. "My Lord, would that be alright with you?" Ciel rolled his eyes, grinned, and said, "Yes you may stay. But come see me sometime. Or I will just show up out of the blue." Sebastian smiled. "Very good my Lord." 

     Ciel walked up to me and pulled me down to his level. "Take care of him okay?" I smiled and nodded. Ciel walked back over to Sebastian and said, "I will see you later then." Sebastian ruffled Ciel's hair, Ciel looked annoyed and pleased at the same time. 

     "Goodbye!" He waved to us at the bottom of the stairs. We waved back and I shouted, "Come visit!" He gave a unexpected thumbs up. It had been a nice farewell. 

     We went back inside and sat on the couch. Sebastian smoothed back my hair and said, "I apologize for my behavior. What I said was wrong and hurtful." I snuggled up to him. "It's okay. I forgive you." I was so sleepy that Sebastian carried me to bed. 

-------------------------------------------------

     About three months passed and fall had come. I felt sick. One morning I woke up and ran to the bathroom to throw up. Soon Sebastian came in to see what was wrong. "Amber, are you sure that you are okay?" I nodded as he placed a cool rag across my neck. Then noted how I had been gaining a lot of weight. 

     "Sebastian!" He looked at me. "Yes?" "M-my period.... I'm like two months late." His eyes widened. God no. "You said I won't get pregnant! Only if you made it so!" He looked away from me. "I may have had a fleeting thought." I couldn't have children! I simply didn't have the right resources, and I wasn't emotionally stable. "Shit! Sebastian!" He turned red. 

     "N-no wonder I have been craving British food." I was terrified. Sebastian helped me change. I looked at my profile in a mirror. I just looked fat not pregnant. I then had Sebastian run down to the store to get a few tests. 

**** Sooooo what do ya think!? Sorry this one was like uber short, just wanted to leave everybody hanging. I know, so nice of me. Anyway, hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to vote and comment! :3 ****