chapter 1: Green eyes

the only sound was the leaves crunching under my feet as I walked through the forest, I looked back at the map that showed I was close to the location they told me to go to.

suddenly I heard a loud scream, I looked around me trying to find where that came from when I heard another scream, but this one was louder and full of pain.

I started walking fast towards the Source of the sound, it was getting closer and closer, until I saw a little old cottage surrounded with bushes and big old trees, with two black cars parked next to it.

I started walking slowly and carefully to the cottage, where there were light whispers and low whimpers.

I got closer to a window and kneeled down under it trying to eavesdrop.

"You shouldn't have done this " I heard a deep voice say ,"you have been with us for over five years, I welcomed you between us, we protected you, gave you a warm home, shared our damn pack secrets with you, I Freaking Trusted you ", the deep voice said full of rage.

"Please forgive me, I will do anything you ask for, I'm so sorry, the money blinded me I wasn't thinking correctly", another voice that sounded terrified said, "all I could feel was my greed, please just let me go and I promise you won't see my face again, just give me a chance" , the voice started whining and crying hard.

I needed to know what was happening and who was talking so that I can get back with the information they need and save my family, so I lifted my head just a little bit enough to peek inside.

There were four tall muscular men that looked dangerous, they were standing in pairs on the sides of another man, he was the tallest and most muscular. I felt a pull towards him, I couldn't take my eyes off of his back, I saw his back stiffen suddenly and he started to turn his head right as I lowered my head quickly and held my breath, I couldn't understand what was happening to me, maybe the events of the past two days started to take a toll on me.

"Jared call the guards at the castle to see if everything is okay "the deep voice breathed out.

the castle?! where are we the Middle Ages?

I raised my head a bit to peek another time.

one of the men pulled out a phone and went to another room.

I noticed a beaten man kneeling in front of the men, his body was bleeding out of different places, and his clothes were ripped and stained with blood, tears were streaming down his face that was so pale like his soul was sucked out of him, his eyes were bloodshot and focused on something in front of him.

he looked terrified.

I tried to see what was the thing that the man's eyes were focused on, but I couldn't see from my position, so I moved quietly to the end of the window, and then I saw it.

it was a gun.

my eyes widened at the sight in front of me, the man standing in the middle was holding a gun pointed at the beaten man's head.

the man that went to talk on the phone returned back.

"Everything is fine at the castle alpha," he said to the man standing in the middle.

"ok let's finish this, I have a weird feeling and I don't want anything to obstruct my schedule today", the alpha said calmly.

he held the gun firmly while the Crouching man started crying Hysterically and praying in whispers.

"Do you have any last words James?" the alpha said.

"It won't end like this, they will send people like me time after time until they get what they want. Until they destroy you", James said indignantly.

"I would love to see them try", and with that, the alpha pulled the trigger.

I let out a gasp as the man fell to the floor dead. I didn't realize how loud my gasp was until two men looked back at me and I met their wide eyes.

I got up quickly and started running as fast as I can, I heard a loud growl behind me that sent shivers and fear through my whole body.

I ran faster with no care about the branches that were slapping my face, I heard fast footsteps coming from behind me, then a sound that sounded like bones cracking, after that the footsteps turned into loud hard ones like a huge animal was running after me, I turned my head a bit enough to look behind and what I saw made me fall on my butt.

there were four big scary wolves, it was the first time I have ever seen a wolf in my life, I didn't know they were this big.

they Surrounded me so I had no place to run from them, I felt my panic attack arise so I tried to breathe in and out, but it felt like my breath was stuck in my lungs, I tried to get up but as I did one of the wolves growled loudly at me, I sat back and started crying, I was so scared.

I looked at the ground because I was terrified to look at them, I heard the bone-cracking sound again, and after about a minute I felt a strong arm pull me up and when I looked it was the same man that talked on the phone back at the cottage, and the other three men that were with him.

"wha- w where a-are the wolves ?" I asked confused.

"don't ask stupid questions, now walk " the man that pulled me up said, when I didn't move he pulled my arm hard, " I said walk ", he spit out and started walking fast, I was struggling to keep up with how fast he was walking.

we were headed back in the direction of the cottage, the three other men were behind us, my panic attack was getting worse, and his grip on my arm started to get painful, so I tried to shake it out but he wouldn't let me.

"please you're hurting me ", I begged but he didn't loosen his grip.

"what you're about to face now will hurt you more believe me ", he said as we reached the cottage.

my panic attack got even worse if that was even possible, my heart started racing so hard against my chest I thought it was gonna come out, I started having Breathing difficulties, my head was spinning, it was so hard to focus, I thought I was going to faint.

but then I saw his eyes.

it was like the time has stopped, and everything around me had disappeared.

it was like the feeling you get when you're in a car and it's pouring down rain, you go under a bridge and everything stops, everything goes silent and it becomes peaceful.

It was like the feeling you get when the sun warms your skin gently after being locked in the dark for years.

I felt peace.

I felt love.

His gorgeous glowing  green eyes were the last thing I remember looking at before everything went black.

----------------

Hey everyone!

chapter oneee ! holy crap I can't believe I'm doing this.

tell me what do you think of the chapter?.

don't forget to vote and comment!

hope you enjoy!