chapter 3:car ride

every girl wants to have the most romantic wedding proposal.

to me I wanted it to be unforgettable, I imagined it under the stars, the two of us dancing with slow music playing behind us, then we have dinner and he gets on one knee and proposes to me.

as cliché and cheesy as that sounds it was way better than this proposal that was the opposite of romantic.

"This is a deal, and I don't forgive someone who breaks a deal, do you understand ?" the alpha said strictly.

I was lost in my thoughts not paying him much attention when I heard him speak louder, "do you understand?"

I nodded my head quickly "yes I understand".

he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the direction we just came from, I felt tingles on my skin from his touch, his hand was so big it engulfed mine.

we kept walking until the cars and the cottage came into view again, the men were standing next to the cars chatting until they saw us and the chatter died.

the one called Jared had the biggest grin on his face when he saw us.

the alpha glared at him and rolled his eyes, "shut it Jared".

jared lifted his hands in surrender and shrugged innocently while he kept grinning. 

"get ready, we're leaving" the alpha ordered, and the men started moving right away.

"where are we going?" I asked.

"you ask a lot of questions" the alpha said annoyed.

the men got in a car, while the alpha pulled me towards the other, he let go of my hand and opened the passenger door.

"get in".

"I don't ride a car with someone I don't trust", I said without looking at him.

he closed his eyes and let out a long breath.

"can you please get in?" he said trying to sound nice but failing with his aggressive tone.

"No, I'm not getting in, I just saw you kill someone ten minutes ago, no way in hell I'm getting in a car with you ".

"fine whatever you want ", he said before he pent down, wrapped his arm around my knees, and lifted me over his shoulder swiftly.

"what are you doing?! put me down now!", I yelled while I writhed like crazy over his shoulder.

he opened the car's door wider, and struggled to put me in the seat because I was twisting like a crazy woman, he grabbed the seat belt and tried to buckle it up, but stopped when he noticed that I stopped protesting suddenly, he looked at me and realized how his face was so close to mine that our lips were almost touching, his eyes traveled from my eyes to my lips then back up, my heart was beating so fast it was about to come out, he continued to buckle the seat belt while still staring into my eyes, and backed away slowly.

I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding as he closed the car's door and got in the driver's seat.

Why the hell did I feel like this when he got this close to me?!.

he started the car and drove with the men in their car behind us, the forest road was bumpy until we reached the main street.

it was the most awkward silence I have ever been through until he let out a little cough.

"My name is Martin alarick", he said calmly.

I kept looking outside the window next to me in silence.

"We are going to my family's castle where we will stay for a couple of days" he said.

"then what?", I turned to look at him.

he looked at me for a second before returning his eyes to the road.

"we'll see".

"can you please give me an appropriate answer!", I said frustrated, " I'm not gonna stay with you forever, I have a life I wanna go back to and a family waiting for me".

he kept his eyes on the road and stayed silent.

after half an hour of silence a big castle that was on top of a hill came into view, it was so mesmerizing.

"is that the castle you were talking about?" I said wide-eyed.

"yeah" he said flatly.

I laid my head back and looked out of the window.

this wasn't supposed to go like this, I wasn't supposed to get caught.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyyyy!

please vote and comment!!