Chapter 10: tattoo

The next morning I woke up so sore from moving all the rocks.

Martin wasn't in his bed so I guessed he left before I got up.

I wanted to take a hot bath to relax my muscles, so I took off all of my clothes and put my hair up in a bun.

I opened the bathroom door and a naked Martin came into my view.

"oh my god", I screamed closing my eyes.

"what are you doing?", he said surprised.

"I'm so so sorry, I thought you left".

I forgot I was naked too, I ran to the closet to grab a towel, I wrapped it around my body quickly feeling so embarrassed.

"don't worry I didn't see anything", he said from the bathroom.

" I thought you weren't here, I'm so embarrassed".

"don't be, it was going to happen at the end".

"what do you mean?", I asked confused.

"I mean we live in the same room, we were going to see each other naked at one point", he said coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his torso, "you can get in, I'm done with the bathroom".

"I will knock next time".

He nodded his head and went to get dressed.

I closed the bathroom door behind me and turned the water on, I got in the bathtub and immediately felt my muscles relax, I looked outside the window trying to enjoy the view of the mountains but images of naked Martin kept coming to my head.

I tried to ignore them and think about something else but failed miserably, he was one of the hottest men I have ever seen, and seeing him naked made him even hotter.

The image of his muscles covered in hot water and steam surrounding him was heaven to my eyes and other parts of me.

I finished my bath and went down to the kitchen, I found Carla, max, and Martin already having breakfast.

"good morning", I said taking a seat.

"good morning, how are you feeling today after the exercise?", max asked.

"very sore", I answered making him laugh.

"doing some stretches will help", Carla said.

"yeah mom is right", max said, "after you finish your breakfast we can do some stretches and start today's exercise".

"I need Lilian after breakfast", martin said all of a sudden, "she can exercise later".

"Okay, that's fine by me", max replayed.

I put omelet, cheese, and some salad on my plate as Carla poured me some orange juice.

We were eating in silence when I looked up from my plate to find Martin starring at me, he didn't take his eyes off me until I felt my cheeks heat up under his gaze, I looked down at my plate and took a sip from the Orange Juice to calm down.

Day by day I feel that every little thing he does affects me in ways I have never felt before and it's starting to annoy me.

"Are you done with your breakfast?", Martin asked me.

"yes", I nodded my head.

"Come with me", Martin said getting up, I followed him outside the kitchen and walked next to him through the hallway.

We walked in silence next to each other passing by rooms until we reached his office, he took out a kea from his pocket and opened the door. He got in and I followed him.