Chapter 11. onion soup

"i...", I didn't know what to say so I just sat there clueless.

"she's from my old pack", Carla said saving me, "but she left the pack and moved to the city to study".

I let out a breath of relief and looked at Carla who winked at me, I smiled at her and mouthed a thank you.

"that's a good pack but it's so far from the city, how did you end up moving there?", Lucy asked.

"I got accepted to the city's university and decided that it was the best choice so I went for it", I answered hoping they would buy it.

"that's great, education is very important to young ladies", Ryan said.

"I agree with you on that point", Martin said.

They continued chatting about education and pack stuff that I didn't really pay attention to.

"I'm gonna go get a cup of water", I told Martin getting up.

"I'm coming with you, I need one too", Darren said following me.

We were walking in silence to the kitchen when Darren said," I like your dress".

"thank you", I said feeling uncomfortable.

"I'm surprised Martin hasn't marked you yet", he said looking at my neck and licking his lips, "I think he doesn't realize what he has", he said trapping me between the hallway wall and his body.

"it's none of your business", I said pushing him away but he didn't move.

I kept pushing him as he got so close to my neck I felt his hot breath on it.

"If he can't do his work I will".

"get off me you suck asshole", I screamed, "help, somebody help me", I screamed harder as tears rolled down my face.

In a second Darren was pulled off me and on the ground with Martin above him punching him time after time.

"I'm gonna kill you",Martin yelled angrily.

Max, Jacob, and Ryan came running and tried to pull him off Darren but he didn't move.

"Martin stop you're gonna kill him ", Lucy screamed.

"Bro let him go", Jacob yelled while still trying to move him from on top of Darren.

But he didn't stop, he kept hitting him over and over again until there was blood flowing everywhere.

Martin's fist started to turn into claws and fur appeared on the back of his neck, I realized he was starting to shift and I freaked out because he was definitely gonna kill him in his wolf form.

"Martin please stop, he's not worth it ", I pleaded.

"Martin enough!", Carla said strictly.

Martin stopped punishing Darren that was full of blood and probably unconscious, he let go of him and stood up.

He came to me and looked me up and down checking for any injury.

"are you okay?", he said.

"I'm fine", I said nodding my head.

"I'm so sorry for my son's behavior, I will make sure he gets the right punishment", Ryan said apologizing to me.

"Jacob show Ryan and his family the way out", Martin said coldly.

"Alpha Martin let's figure this out", Ryan said but was cut off by Martin.

"This is not over", Martin said angrily," I will make sure your little piece of shit son regrets touching my girl until the last day he lives".