chapter 4:his room

hey babes, I inserted a photo of the Alarick's family castle, go see it if you would like to!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

an enormous gate opened before our car entered a Spiral way with the men still behind us.

I was looking with my mouth wide open at how massive this castle is, it's going to be a lot of struggle to run away now.

Martin stopped the car when we reached a big patio, he was still holding the steering wheel as he let out a long breath.

"Listen to me, this is my family's house,inside there are people that are so important to me, that means you can't say everything that comes to your mind to everybody, I will tell you what and with who to speak, one wrong move and I will forget about our deal, do you understand ?" he strictly asked.

"I do", I said through gritted teeth.

"Good, now let's go".

I opened the car's door and stepped outside.

I took a deep breath and lifted my head to the sky, "God please help me".

Martin was already halfway through the patio when he turned around and looked back at me impatiently.

"hurry up I have other stuff to do".

I glared at him as I hurried to walk next to him, the men were behind us as martin opened the castle's door.

the inside of the castle was surprising because I was expecting it to be old and vintage, but it was modern, a big shiny chandelier was hanging from the middle of the high roof with an oak round table underneath it that had white orchids on it, a deep blue sofa was in the right corner, and a small closet was at the left white wall that was properly for coats, the entrance hallway led to a gorgeous marble staircase.

"Jared, you guys go have something in the kitchen, I won't be late", Martin said before a woman appeared at the top of the stairs.

"welcome home son, who is our guest?" she asked nicly as she descended the stairs, she had light brown long hair, green eyes the same as martins, and glowing skin, she was very graceful for her age.

"she's not a guest", he took my hand and dragged me up the stairs without looking at the woman.

the rest of the house had the same style as the entrance hall, we were walking in a corridor that had doors on each side until we reached another staircase, at the top of the stairs there was another corridor but there were no doors except for one big door at the end of it, once we reached the big door he let go of my hand and grabbed a key from his pocket, he looked at me like he was hesitating before he let out a breath and opened the door.

"get in".

once I stepped inside a strong manly smell hit me and I was sure it was his room.

it was a nice room with a king-size bed in the middle, there were two long shelves full of books on the left side of the room and a Couch facing a glass door that led to a balcony, at the right side of the room there was a closet and a door to the bathroom I guessed.

"you are gonna stay here until I come back, sit down, be quiet and behave".

he turned around and closed the door, I heard him lock it before the sound of his footsteps faded away.

I couldn't stop the tears from falling as I felt like my world was falling apart, this was too much for me to handle, my body was exhausted, I was awake all night last night and I haven't eaten or drank anything since yesterday, and the emotional roller coaster I went through today made it even worse.

I laid down slowly on the bed and closed my eyes, I needed to sleep so I could think straight and save my self from this dilemma.

silent tears were running down my face as I drifted into sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do you think about martin?

please vote and comment!

love ya :).