11. DO YOU LIKE THE VIEW?

Author's note:

Author's note:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

This is bananas!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

This is bananas!

I can only say:

THANK YOU

especially those who have been since the very beginning

@ALonelyAssBitch

@samanthapple

girls you are the best!

and to you all thanks for your incredible support!

Disclaimer:

Before starting chapter eleven I want to make a clarification: I am trying to be as faithful as possible to the actual chronological sequence and some facts that we know about the filming of Bohemian Rhapsody. This fanfiction began on September 7, 2017 with LiveAid rehearsals just like happened in real life. For the moment we are in November of that same year, when Rami and Lucy have been dating for almost a month. However, the facts that will continue in the next chapters - although based on a vague problem in real life with the production of the film are not based on the real facts and are only a product of my imagination.

So let the drama being, brace yourself....

___.___.____.___

- Lucy's ex, Tom is texting to her and she's blushing and we're going to break his face or just threat him... for now - Ben explained having fun

- Your ex? - Rami's eyes went from Ben to me and nailed me to the table. Oh no.... - Tom? - His voice rose an octave

Rami was jealous? I laughed to myself, he was jealous of himself

- Yes - Joe added still holding my phone - He text her her about buying a "fuchsia" "desk"