97. NOT NOW

EMMA 🌸

We already miss you

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

We already miss you...
And little E
But I'm happy I got to
Spend easter with you two!
PS / Tell your boyfriend / fiance /
almost husband or whatever that Rami is not to kidnap you so much.
London loves you!

I smiled at my phone screen and then turned it upside down on the meeting table, while trying to follow the conversation of the meeting while I stretched my back, it was probably due flight but my back was killing me.

-... The cut magazine, The Sunday Times Style, The Hollywood Reporter and Vanity Fair are already shot and we can wait for their publications after the month of June when the The Policitian promotions start. I've received calls for Harper's Baazar Mexico, S Moda Spain, and Porter Magazine for their covers too - Brenda, my manager took a breath while her assistant rushed to take note of everything.

Unfortunately, I didn't have Rami's prodigious memory to learn everyone's names, so I kept calling her "the assistant."

- We have a first press junket in June in Los Angeles for the politician and here comes the most exciting news .... - Brenda's voice rose a tone - Lucy

- Yes? - I said without much emotion, I just literally landed after spending two weeks in London with my family and in photoshoots for magazine covers. Two weeks away from Rami and I just wanted to go home with him, but instead I had to attend this meeting with my team.... And little E just wanted me to sleep and all I wanted was lie down and rest my back

- Vogue wants you to host their summer party at the Hamptoms

- Wait, Vogue ... Vogue? - I said confused - Me? Hostess? Why?!

- Why? - Brenda and the assistant smiled affectionately while Leith my stylist gently stroked my back - Lucy, you are a rising star, the fashion icon of last season's awards. Of course they want you!

I opened my mouth and closed it a couple of times wanting to reply to that, it really didn't fit in my head. I had fashion magazines following "the trends" that I imposed ... that was simply crazy. I had been in the industry for many years in anonymity ... and suddenly I was a person of interest

- I already accepted! I know you'll love it! Well, next topic: MET gala in 2 weeks - Leith announced and they went into details about my dress for which I would go to costume test once we finished the meeting.

Oh God. Not now little E!

I began to feel nauseous. I was about to hit the 15 weeks and although the nausea had improved significantly sometimes I was suddenly hit by it and the perfume of the assistant was not helping ... I tried to take a deep breath thinking about something else. I brought my hands to my belly almost flat, I was still wondering if it was due to my constitution or the persistence of nausea and puking that I still did not look like a pregnancy belly, it just seemed that I had gained a little weight although in part that was good. Even when my pants no longer fit me and all I could wear now were dresses and skirts, thanks to heaven they were my favorite piece of clothes. I just hoped to make it through the MET gala without the pregnancy being discovered, Rami and I remained firm in keeping it private and perhaps announcing it during the promotion of the Politician next September. So not having a belly bump was kinda good.

SOMEBODY TO LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें