65. WOULD YOU TRUST ME?

I looked at the photo I held between my fingers, in it a much younger Rami stood proud with his parents

-That was the first time that dad saw him act - Jasmine told me with her eyes lost in the past, the picture was of a Rami's play in high school.

-I would have liked to meet your father - I let out with a whisper caressing the piece of paper

-He was very strict- Jas admitted - But he loved us very much, I still miss him - she admitted with a sigh.

I gave her a small smile that she reflected while thinking how hard it must be for them to live without a father, I remembered how the boys had walked Jasmine to the altar and although I was sure that she was happy in the back of her mind she still wanted his papa to do walk her.

-Oh look at this! – she mocked printing a new photo, in it Rami was dressed for some play in his college days and we both laughed at it.

We continued going through old photos of Rami while preparing a special gift for him since in the last three weeks he had swept the nominations for Screen Actors Guild Awards, Critics' Choice Awards, Palm Springs International Film Festival and Santa Barbara International Film Festival, without counting the Golden Globe. So we were preparing a scrapbook with photos and memories of all his work as an actor; Nelly had helped us by giving us some pictures and Jasmine and I were organizing everything, this gift would be from "The women of his life" what made me smile with my melted heart, slowly the Malek family was becoming ... my family. And having them in the UK to share Christmas was just another proof it.

The Maleks had arrived a day ago invited by my parents in return of their invitation for thanksgiving, they were staying with my parents in their country house. It was Christmas Eve's day of 2018, our mothers were baking cookies, while my dad, Sami, Rami and Jim, Jasmine's husband, were walking around. Emma was outside with Benny before traveling for Christmas with us.

LUCY'S GIRLFRIENDS 💅🏻

JANICE 

I'm making this my christmas card

LIZA

BUT-

I'm not there

: (((((

BRIGITE

me neither....

only the stupid of Cardboard Ben

I hate him!!

GIGI

You hate him just

Because you ain't him!!

JANICE

Go WiTh tHaT EmMa!!

I'm happy with cardy B