"Don't leave me"

A/N:: Sorry if there are grammar mistakes/ punctuation mistakes.

———

Peter Benjamin Rogers-Stark
Born: May 24th
Mother: Steve Rogers-Stark
Father: Tony Rogers-Stark

••••••••••

"No! Stop!" Peter cried as Tony put his jacket on. "Petey, I have to leave but Mama will be here." Tony looked at Steve who rolled his eyes. He didn't technically consider himself Peter's mother because he was after all male, but he and Tony had given birth to him, and Steve was the carrier. Peter had anchored onto Tony's leg, weighing it down so he couldn't leave. Steve tried to unlatch Peter from his husband's leg but had no success.

"Pete, I'll be here it's okay, baby," Steve said, stroking his son's head. Peter slowly released his iron grip from Tony's leg and let Steve pick him up. "I'll be back in 2 hours maximum. Okay, baby boy?" Tony said, giving him a kiss on his cheek. He proceeded to give Steve a kiss on the lips and went to go open the door. As soon as his hand touched the door, Tony's hand was covered in a whitish string-like goo.

Tony sighed. "Peter" he warned. "Fix this!" he said. He cocked his head and raised an eyebrow at him. "No!" he pouted.

"Peter Benjamin Parker-Rogers-Stark. You can't do this, Daddy has to go" Steve said. Tony finally gave in. "Fine, come 'ere kiddo! I'll take you with me" He bent down so that Peter could walk to him and dissolve his webbing.

Steve waved them off and turned on the news on the TV. He sat down on the couch. He smiled, thinking about his son and husband. Life was pretty great for him.

{•••}

"Peter! Slow down! You're gonna get hurt or hurt someone else!" Tony said as he tried to catch up to his son. They were on their way home from doing errands and Peter was really excited to go home because his whole Avengers family was going to be there. Peter ran around the block to see that Stark Towers was facing him. He felt so small next to his dad's building but he was 12; he didn't care. He ran up to the door and rode the elevator to the 40th floor. The doors opened up and there stood his family: Clint, Natasha Thor, Burce, Vision, Pietro, and Wanda. They were all talking and laughing with one another until they heard the ding of the elevator. They turned to see their nephew practically bouncing up and down with excitement. The room got very loud with lots of "Hi Peter!" and "Hey, Spiderling" as well as "What's up, my dude."

Peter found his Steve amongst the sea of people and wrapped his arms around his waist. Steve put his hand on his son's shoulder and squatted down so that he could make eye contact. "You okay, Petey?" he asked softly. Peter shook his head and mentally began to count:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

A/N:: Sorry if this is super lousy and bad. This is my first time doing this but please feel free to comment suggestions for future stories!

i should be doing my homework but this is better and more entertaining.

Instagram: aktioncamera101

peace out my guys!

-J