Kisses and bruises

A/N::

WARNING:: kind of smutty but I don't really know what I'm doing so that's that.

-------------------------------------------

TONY POV

I walked upstairs from my lab to find Steve sitting in the living room on the white leather L-shaped couch. I walked up to him and put my hands on his shoulders. He tilted his head back and I leaned in for a kiss.

"How's it going?" he softly asked. I had been working on a Spider-Man suit for Peter all day and this was my first time coming up from the lab today. "It's tedious and frustrating but it'll be worth it baby" I replied. I walked around the couch and sat down, putting my hands on his chest, the wrapping them around to his back.

He started to lift off my shirt but I stopped him. "Hey hey, big buy. Use your words, Stevie." I wanted to tease him for as long as I could. "Tone-nee" he whined, having trouble finding his words. I smirked and let him continue to strip the shirt off myself. He pulled me on top of him so that he was on the bottom and then proceeded to kiss me, leaving a trail of them so that he was now kissing my neck. I felt his hand circle my rear, then grab it and continuously squeeze it.  

"Ahh, Steve" I moaned. He continued to suck on my neck until he left a hickey. "OH MY GOD, DADS! MY EYES" Peter cried out, shielding his eyes. I sat up and looked over my shoulder to see Peter dramatically covering his eyes. "Can I be of assistance?" I asked, not turning around. "You can get me like a hundred years of therapy," Peter sarcastically said.

"Can you two not?" Clint asked, who had just walked in and startled Steve and me. "Or at least do it in your room! They were made for a reason! Like, come on!" I smirked at Steve and he pushed me off of him so that I fell to the floor. I playfully punched his arm. I got up off the floor and walked over to the fridge to make myself a sandwich.

[+++]

[STEVE'S POV]

"Tony, we have to be more careful now," I said. "Now that Pete's older, you really will have to give him years of therapy," I laughed. "Shut up, Capsicle" he replied, rolling his eyes. I kissed him on the cheek and received a hug in return. 

Thanks for reading this, vote and comment recommendations,

instagram: aktioncamera101

peace out my guys,

-J