Leaving hickeys

A/N::
smutty

"Wade, stop," Peter moaned. Wade was on top of him sucking a hickey on his neck but abruptly stopped, faking a pout. Peter wriggled out from underneath him and sat up. They were in Wade's room and were supposed to be coming up with ideas for the science fair but they had no success so far. Wade pinned Peter down again and started to suck on his neck in a different location. Peter smirked at Wade and pushed him away playfully.

From the pocket of his hoodie, Peter's phone rang. He leaned over and looked at the caller ID. "Hey, Dad," he said as Wade resumed kissing him, further down his chest. Peter felt a moan want to escape his lips once Wade reached his belt line and started unzipping his pants. Wade started to caress Peter's leg, moving his hand up toward his thigh. "No, Dad, I'm fine. I'm at Wade's house. Yeah, uh okay. Mmhmm." Wade was kissing Peter's bare chest again, latching onto a nipple and sucking. Peter let out a soft moan and hit Wade who had an evil grin on his face and went back to kissing his boyfriend's chest. Peter tried his best to push him away but had no success. Wade started to take Peter's pants off of him and grabbed his bulge, making Peter moan louder.

"Okay, D- Dad," he said, trying to sound as casual as possible. "I'll... I'll see you at 5:30. Love you too, Dad" he said, his breaths coming out as moans.

[+++]

Tony picked Peter up at 5:34 in a shiny yellow Ferrari. The ride home was silent but giving Peter an anxiety attack because he thought his dad would notice the hickeys. He had put his hood on so that they were less noticeable but you could still see them. He ran up the stairs and into the kitchen where Clint, Pietro, and Steve were, sitting on the couch, watching the news. Steve got up to hug his son but noticed Peter's purplish-reddish marks. He gently but firmly took off his son's hood and partially unzipped his hoodie. Then with his pointer and middle fingers, he pushed his jaw up and to the right, then to the left.

Peter froze, wanting to disappear. He sighed when he saw his dad walk into the kitchen, walking over to him and examining his son's neck. Tony didn't say anything besides sigh. He looked at his husband who just shook his head. "I know what I did with Wade was wrong-" he started to say.

"If you knew it was wrong, why did you do it?" he said, angrily, pinching the bridge of his nose. Peter wanted to cry but he restrained himself from doing so. "Dad I-" Tony spun back around to look at his son. "No, Peter. I don't care what you have to say. You're fifteen. Fifteen fucking years old." Peter bit his lip and looked at his feet, ashamed. "Pops?" he said but Steve just had a disappointed look on his face. Peter had never gone behind his dads' back before. He felt so dirty and so ashamed that all he did was sit down in a chair and cry.

WORD COUNT: 531

THANK YOU FOR 100 VIEWS!

Vote, comment and follow

Instagram: aktionacamera101

Peace out my guys,

-J