Good news/ bad news

WARNING: CONTAINS MPREG and there is a bit that is depressive (look for *** if want to skip)

THX FOR 3K READS!! i didn't think people would care this much...

[TONY POV]

Peter met me in the lab who was sitting on the glass table that had blueprints strewn across it. He pushed my way into the lab, pushing past the digital 3D models floating all around.

I looked up at my son, noticing that he was nervously fidgeting with something in his pocket. "Dad," he said, not making eye contact. I knew something was up. "I, uh, I..." his voice trailed off. "I um..." he threw what was in his pocket so it slid across the table and stopped in front of me.

I almost fell out of my chair when I saw what it was: a pregnancy test. I looked up at him. "Dad I-" he started and abruptly stopped. I pinched the bridge of my nose, leaning back in my chair.

Steve walked down, holding a plate of food for me. He eyed the box and then Peter who continued to chew on his lip and play with his hoodie strings, avoiding eye contact. "Are you-" Steve began to ask. Peter nodded, replying "yeah, Wade and I did stuff below the belt for the first time-"

"When?" Steve asked, calmly, reaching out to rub Peter's shoulder. Peter wrapped his arms around his Pops. "A few weeks ago" he squeaked out. I sighed and stood up, walking toward the duo. I wrapped my arms around them, noticing how tall Peter was, almost as tall as me. He had grown and developed so much. "And you're sure, Peter?" I asked. He nodded in reply.

"Are- are you guys mad?" Peter whispered, mostly to Steve because Peter knew Steve could keep his cool at times like this. Steve shook his head. "No, buddy, but I wish you told us sooner... what symptoms have you had yet?"

"Throwing up, tender chest... um, oh yeah, cramps but that's it so far," he said, releasing his grip from us.

The truth is, I was disappointed in Peter. He was only 18 and pregnant. He was still in school, how could he possibly look after a baby?

[+++]

Peter was quiet for the rest of the evening. "Dude, you've barely touched your food" I commented, pushing his plate closer toward him. His head was leaning on his arm, elbow on the table. He continued to push his potato wedges and steak around his plate with his fork.

"I'm not hungry, Dad," he said, turning his head toward me. He lifted up his hat and pushed his hair back, replacing his hat back. The rest of the dinner was quiet, only the sound of silverware clinking against the ceramic dishes broke the peace.

After we had finished eating Peter brought all the dishes up to the kitchen counter and then headed upstairs. I looked over at Steve who was still sitting at the table, burying his face in his hands. "What are we going to do with him?" I asked my husband, walking over to him and gently rubbing his back. "I mean, he eighteen, in school and pregnant. Like, I'm not saying that he's not gonna be a great dad, I think he'll be a wonderful father, he's-"

"Too young," Steve said, turning around and looking up at me. "I wish that he was more responsible when it came to sex."

[+++]

[PETER'S POV]

I was sitting at my desk, scrolling through my photos, listening to music and not wanting to do my homework. It felt like one of those movie scenes where music is playing and the main character is super angsty. what am i talking about... that kinda got shoe-horned in there. i apologize

A singer in a smokey room, a smell of wine and cheap perfume, for a smile, they can share the night, It goes on and on and on and on

I gave up on my work, deciding to do it in the morning. My phone buzzed: Wade.

Wade: r ur dads mad @ me?
Peter: no, theyve been talking about me and you and how were too young
Wade: shit. im sorry baby boy. maybe theyre right...

***

I sighed and locked my phone, throwing it on my bed. I just wanted to disappear from the face of the Earth. I mean, would anyone actually care or notice if I was gone? I didn't think anyone would.

sorry I left it on such a sad note

vote, comment and suggest new ideas

Twitter js_3639 | Tumblr js3639

peace out my guys,

-J