Double Trouble

Enjoy this A4 meme because after Cap dies, this movie will end me.

and yes, I tell myself every day that Cap will /not/ die but it doesn't help.

Also, shoutout to FandomlvnGal for all the ideas for the names and putting up with my shenanigans

[Peter's POV]

"Wade, hospital. Now," I said, my voice panicked. I clutched the swell that used to be a perfect six-pack. Wade leaped off the couch and wrapped his arms around me, guiding me toward the elevator. "JARVIS, tell Bruce to meet us at the hospital." 

Happy was with us, and sprinted over to the car, starting it and pulled up to the side of the house. Wade helped me climb into the back of the car and then got in after me, buckling my seatbelt then his. 

The ride to the hospital was short but it felt like a hundred years with two babies pushing to try and get out. We raced in, and Wade slammed his hands on the counter, Happy right beside him shouting at the poor receptionist. 

"-Pregnant with twins"

"-Needs a doctor ASAP, Miss!"

The overlapping voices had made everyone in the waiting room look up and turn to stare at them. The poor woman at the desk looked so panicked and was rushing to pick up the phone. 

Another nurse, a male with shoulder-length brown hair, came in guiding the three of us to a room. "I'm Doctor Lynn," he said, writing something down on his clipboard. "Mr. Parker-Rogers-Stark, please. Take a seat. You can sit here," he told Wade, pointing to a stepstool in the corner of the room. 

Happy waited outside the room, hearing only the screams and shouts that escaped from my mouth. 

"Fuck you, Wade!" I pushed for as long as I could, the pain unbearable.

"You're doing great, babe. Halfway done with the first baby," he said, as his hand twitching from the pain that was me squeezing it.

"You- you just couldn't keep it in your goddamn pants, could you, Wilson?" I said, my teeth gritted. 

I gave one more push and the rest of the baby came out. I adjusted the position I was in after the doctor let Wade cut the umbilical cord. 

"Congratulations, it's a girl," he said, handing her to me. "Hi, baby girl," I whispered into her head. I quickly handed her back to Wade as another contraction shot through me. Wade and I had had several arguments about what to name the babies but we finally settled on Blake and Taylor.

 Dad and Papa showed up just as I began pushing out the second baby. "Hi, Petey pie, how's the pushing?" Dad asked me, a worried look on his face. He started playing with my hair, an obvious tic he had; something he always did when he was nervous. 

I watched as Papa held Blake, rubbing his fingers on her bare tummy. "Three more pushes, Peter," Doctor Lynn told me. "You hear that, Princess? Almost done," Wade murmured into my hair. 

"Congrats again, Mr. Parker-Rogers-Stark, it's another girl," Doctor Lynn said.

I know this is short but it's an update

peace out for now,

-J