'Homework'

HERES AN ACTUAL CHAPTER BECAUSE ITS BEEN FOREVER AND I GOT MY SH!T TOGETHER.

[STEVE POV]

"Get your ass down here or you'll be late, Peter" Tony called. I sighed, pouring myself another cup of coffee. I looked over at the staircase to find Peter dragging himself down.

Tony pushed a plate with two slices of buttered toast on it at him. "Here, eat this before you go. Dad'll pick you up after school... do you have band practice today?" he asked, turning his back toward Peter and drinking his coffee.

"Yeah, I have it today..." he trailed off, looking at his phone. "I swear to God, Peter, I'm going to take that thing away from you. You're totally addicted!" I complained to the brown-haired boy. "Dad, if you even start to say 'back in my day,' I'm gonna go nuts," he grinned.

"Back in my day was the 1920s and-" I teased as Peter rolled his eyes at me, finishing eating his breakfast, and putting his plate in the sink. Tony grabbed his car keys and he and Peter headed out towards the garage.

The ride was silent, the only time they talked was when Tony and Peter said their goodbyes, as Peter closed the door and ran up the steps to his school.

[WADE'S POV]

I walked to my locker, taking out textbooks and notebooks for my next few classes than with 8 minutes to spare, I headed over to Peter's locker. I snuck up behind him, covering his eyes with my hands and lightly bit his ear.

"Hi Red," he purred, not turning around but turning his neck so that he could kiss me. "Hi, Stark-Rogers" I replied, in between when our lips parted. "Can I come over after school and do homework?"

"Fine. But I also have actual homework to do, too," he said, turning around and putting his arms in my shoulders, his hands clasped together behind my neck I don't know if that makes sense but I don't know how else to describe it

I rolled my eyes. "You're such a nerd, Benjamin" I pushed him lightly to that he pivoted but didn't fall over. "I know I am. That's why I can help you with your homework, Willson," he mocked. He winked at me and then headed towards his next class.

The rest of the day was slow, except for lunch. I sat with Peter, MJ, and Ned while MJ drew, Peter read his book for English class, and Ned was looking at some rare thing on eBay. "Whoa, Peter, dude, look at this! This thing is sweet! I wonder if it's real..." he turned his laptop so it faced toward Peter who was chewing on the end of his highlighter and compulsively clicking his pen.

I flicked my straw wrapper at him causing him to look up. "Huh?" he asked, looking at me than Ned. Ned shoved his laptop screen toward Peter. "Look at this," he said. It was a chunk of vibranium from an original replica of Captain America's shield, encased in an acrylic block.

"Yeah, and it costs more than you can afford, moron," MJ said, not looking up. Ned tried to flick her ear but MJ was too fast for him and blocked his hand. "Ha, you thought," she challenged, returning the favor and flicking his ear.

[+++]

[PETER'S POV]

I had gotten out of class a few minutes early and sat on the stairs, waiting for one of my dads and Wade. I saw Pops in the bright orange Porche pull up and I threw my bag in the bag seat and climbed into the front seat.

Wade came out of the building a few minutes later, looking beat. "Hi Wade," Pops said as he pulled away from the curb, looking at Wade in the review mirror. Wade turned from looking out the window and looked into the mirror. "Oh, hey Captain," he said.

"Wade," Steve said curtly, giving the older teen a quick little nod. Wade rocked awkwardly on the balls of his feet, avoiding eye contact with Steve and looking at a spot of yellow paint on the asphalt.

"Bye, Wade," I said, playfully punching his arm and opening the door to the car. He let his hand leave his pocket to give a quick wave to watch us peel away from the curb.

Playing with the zipper on my hoodie, I broke the silence. "I don't understand why you don't like him, Papa." Yeah, I know. I hadn't called him 'Papa' in forever. Usually whenever I did, it meant I wanted something. But in truth, I did want something: for my dads to stop being dicks about Wade.

"Well, Dad and I think that you're too young to be a dad yourself-"

"Says the 400-year-old," I interrupted under my breath.

"I'm 95, I'm not dead," Pops said. I cringed. I hadn't meant for him to hear me.

We got home in record time which pleases me because I didn't want to talk to Pops anymore because truth be told, both my dads were really pissing me off.

I ran upstairs to my room and got out my homework, groaning at how much I had due the next day.

I spent 45 minuets on it until I heard a tap on the window. I looked up and saw Wade on the fire escape, holding a bouquet of flowers.

He pushed the window open and climbed in, handing me the bunch. "For me?" I asked, my eyebrow raised. Wade has never given me anything before and I wasn't about to receive a bouquet as my first gift.

"No, silly. It's for your dads," he said as if it were clearly labeled 'Mr. and Mr. Rogers-Stark.

"You do realize that flowers don't make up for me being pregnant, right?" I smirked at the brunette.

He shrugged. "Worth a shot."

I put the flowers in a vase on my desk and then set on my bed next to my boyfriend.

He unzipped my hoodie and threw it to the floor. Our lips met, hands inside shirts which quickly fell to the floor. Wade fumbled for my pants zipper, blindly undoing it and throwing them to a corner in the room.

Suddenly, the door opened and Dad stool his head inside. "Hey hey, Peter. You know the rule: guy's inside, no need to hide.'"

I groaned and pulled my shirt back on. Parents know how to ruin anything and everything, don't they?

This chapter is shorter than I meant it to be but I have such bad writers block.

Please suggest ideas for me because I'm running out of them

Like I'm /begging/ you to give me ideas

I will pay you to give me ideas