Days go by

I know, it's been a week since I've updated. I'm sorry. BUT WE'RE ALMOST AT 1K VIEWS AND IM GOING NUTS!

ALSO, I SAW THE BROADWAY MUSICAL DEAR EVAN HANSEN WHICH WAS AMAZING AND THE SOUNDTRACK HAS SOME ABSOLUTE BANGERS ON IT

I highly recommend checking it out and it's coming to Boston in 2020 (I think, don't quote me on that) so if you live in that area, check it out

sorry for my shpiel

[+++]

Peter's POV

"Peter come down and eat!" I heard Pops yell. I closed my laptop shut and threw on a shirt and a baseball hat with the NASA logo on it. I stopped at my closed door and looked at myself in the mirror. I took the hat off and combed my fingers in my hair to fit my hair under my hat. I put the hat back on my head, making it backward.

As I walked down the glass staircase, I heard Clint laugh and then say "ow." As I came into view of him, I saw him playing Mario Kart against Piedro. He was clutching his arm and Piedro swing at his arm again, making Clint drop his Nintendo Switch controller.

"Hey, take it easy you two," Pops said, placing two plates on the coffee table in front of them. I saw bacon, eggs and two pieces of toast cut diagonally. I smirked because we all knew how picky Piedo was about how his toast got cut.

Clint hit the pause button and reached for his plate but Piedro, being Quicksilver was quicker and snatched both plates quicker holding it above his boyfriends head. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry, babe," Clint said, raising his hands in defense. "I'd whip out my bow and arrow, but I don't wanna hurt you, princess," he mocked. He snuggled up to his taller, white-haired man and hugged him, lazily reaching for the plate.

Piedro laughed and kissed Clint's forehead and handed him the plate. "Oh, hey Underoos," Clint said through a mouthful of toast. Piedro turned around to look at me helping myself to some eggs and bacon. He waved once to the right with his hand as if we were too cool to actually speak to me.

I playfully rolled my eyes and saw Dad walk over to me from his lab. He put down a white ceramic mug that said: "Out of this world." I picked it up and grinned, shaking my head. I had gotten it as a gag gift when he helped NASA at their space station for a month.

When I was done eating, I raced upstairs to get my backpack. I looked at my phone and saw that Wade texted me:

Wade: Hey baby boy, swing on over to school early to catch up on homework ;)

Homework was Wade's codeword for meeting to make out. I sighed an turned my phone off, shoving it in my pocket. I walked over to my desk, unplugged my laptop and put that in my messy backpack. I swung my bag over my right arm, letting the left backpack strap dangle in the air.

I went back down the stair two at a time, my headphone wire threaded in between over shirt and under my hoodie. I put just the left one in my ear and started playing Thunderstruck by AC/DC, knowing that Dad would be proud.

"Bye, dads!" I called out, closing the door behind me. I walked quickly, letting the warm air surround me, the sun shining brightly over New York. I got to school just as the first bell rang, signaling the doors were opening and there were 10 minutes before the first period.

I headed over to my locker and started putting books I didn't need in my locker and things I needed in my backpack when a hand wrapped around the front of me from behind, rubbing my chest.

I felt a hot breath of warm air near my air and then a tongue slip around my earlobe, teeth clamping around it. "Hi, Wade," I said, continuing to get my bag ready. "Hi, baby boy. You didn't have any homework left to do?" I rolled my eyes and pushed him away, not in a mean way, only to make him stop eating my ear.

"No, I did all of my homework," I said, annoyed. I headed toward the math wing. I felt my hat lift off my head. "What's eating you, Peter?" I stopped. Wade almost never called me by my name, only if something was wrong.

I shook y head, trying to ignore it. I grabbed my hat back from him and put it on my head. "Nothing... I'm fine..." I didn't want to lie to him. I could tell something was coming but I didn't know what.

I didn't want to stress my boyfriend out any more than he was so I just continued to walk into Algebra II. I sat down in our unassigned assigned seats (y'know... the same seats everyone sits in all the time even though they're not assigned seats). I sat behind Flash and this other kid whose name I didn't know.

I opened up YouTube on my laptop and started watching Spider-Man videos of me. "Peter? Peter, are you still with us?" Mrs. Collins was talking about whatever and here I was, not paying attention to her or whatever she was attempting to teach us. 

I partially closed my laptop lid so that the external hard drive that was taped to the front of my laptop was still on. I strategically moved my hands over the touchpad and opened the files app and clicked into a file that was unnamed but had a string of numbers instead.

It was a costume design for Spider-Man: The Iron Spider. The rest of the class flew by, we just worked on some printable worksheet and then did some problems from our textbooks. The bell rang and everyone filled out of the classroom, some people staying behind so they didn't struggle with the crowd.

As much as the next classes were putting me to sleep, I stayed awake best I could. The final bell rang at 2:15. I was the first one out of the building, sprinting to Mr. Delmar's. I ordered my usual sandwich and got a pack of Gummi Bears and Worms. I ate on the way back to the Tower.

I sighed and stepped into the elevator. "34th floor, J.A.R.V.I.S," I said, watching the doors close. The elevator sped up and slowed down, making a ding when we stopped, letting people know I was home.

I took off my Vans, throwing them in the corner next to the other pairs because dads would go nuts if they saw me track in dirt. I walked up the stairs to my room, dropped my bag off at the foot of my bed and then ran downstairs, taking the stairs 3 at a time.

I walked in on my parents heavily making out, Pops' arms were spread out on the counter as he was leaning back and Dad was leaning into him. "Seriously, dads?" I said, jokingly annoyed. Dad looked up at me, pulling away from his partner. 

"You can't do that in the bedroom?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. "I mean, we could but we'd do more than-" I closed my eyes and shook my head. "Oh god, stop right there. No! Ugh! Gross. No more details. TMI!" I exclaimed, putting my hands up in defense.  Dad grinned and Pops winked at me.

Thank you for reading

Tumblr: JS3639 | Twitter - js_3639

peace out,

-J