Back to school

Enjoy this ADORABLE picture of Chris and his pooch (Source: Twitter)
Meanwhile, I'll be freaking out about how he's gonna die in Endgame.

[PETER'S POV]

I could finally go back to school. Not that I was excited to go back to school, it just gave me something to do and something to complain about.

I woke up at 6:45, showered, got dressed, brushed my teeth and then got my bag ready. I swung myself downstairs to face all of the Avengers who must've had a mission or something.

"Hey, Peter," Pops said, not turning around. He was looking down at some paperwork on the table. Without looking up, he pointed to a stack of plates and said "There're some waffles still, in the oven and there's bacon on the stove"

I looked in the pan on the stove but there was one burnt piece left in the pan. "C'mon you guys," I said, faking a pout. I looked around at all the Avengers who looked back at me until Clint finally cracked under pressure.

"In my defense, you almost never eat breakfast here and when/ if you do eat it here, it's usually cereal" he held his hands up in defense. I flipped him off but both Dad and Pops caught me and gave me a 'you know better.'

"Sorry, Clint," I muttered to my Vans. I looked inside the oven, happy to find three golden-brown waffles, all for me. I took one off the cookie sheet and broke the circular treat in quarters, shoving it in my mouth and washing it down with a glass of orange juice.

Pops drove me to school in Dad's shiny red convertible. We pulled up to school and parted. I ran up the stairs to get to the main building when I felt something hit the back of my neck.

I reached my hand and pulled off a spitball. I looked around to see no one but my spider sense was tingling. I felt someone touch my butt from behind: "Wade!" I said, happily. He came out of a bush, laughing. He enveloped me on a warm hug, the smell of weed stung my nose and making my eyes water.

"Wade, please don't tell me that you're high before school," I gave him a 'you know better' look. "Sorry babe, I just have a lot to deal with right now. Dad is on edge all the fucking time now and Jean is moving in and it's just a lot of change." Jean is Wade's dad, Logan's girlfriend, soon-to-be-wife. We continued up the stone steps into the building.

"Hey, Flash," I mumbled, expecting there to be some sarcastic remark or some physical something or other to me. "Hi Peter," he said, simply. He took what he needed from his locker and walked to class. I opened my locker and then looked at Wade who just shrugged. Weird I thought.

The day went by as normal. No one asked me anything stupid about why I got suspended. I couldn't find Ned or MJ so I just ate lunch by myself in the back of the cafeteria. I decided to do my homework and pulled out my book I was reading for English class, The Catcher In The Rye. 20 minutes went by, still no Ned or MJ. 30 minutes. 40 minutes. 50 minutes. An hour but still no sign of them. I looked down at my phone; nothing.

I was getting really worried. MJ usually skips classes because she's like that but Ned has never done a bad thing in his life. I took a pen from a bank one time and broke down in tears because he felt so guilty. The kid doesn't have one bad bone in his body.

I waited for the rest of the day to go by, constantly checking everything for signs of Ned or MJ; Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram: nothing. I sighed out loud and my math teacher, Mr. Edson heard it. "Mr. Stark-Rogers, are you finding my class tiring?" he asked. I heavily blinked my eyes. "No, sir" I muttered, looking at my shoes. "Very well then," he said, turning back around to face the chalkboard.

I watched the red second hand on the clock tick by. 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1, the bell rang. The hallway flooded with students, screaming and talking very loudly about what's going on today. I looked at my phone again.

Dad: I am here, come out when you're ready

I met him outside the school, in his usual spot. He was sporting a very nice yellow convertible. "Hey, buddy. How was your day? What happened" he asked me, nonchalantly. "Good. Not much happened, just sitting through unlimited boringness, yawning, trying to not fall asleep. The usual" He laughed, "well, dad and I have some exciting news for you when we get home," he said, glancing at me.

We pulled into the garage and got out of the car. Clint and Pietro were also getting out of their own car, Clint wearing a purplish-bluish bruise on his neck. I raised an eyebrow at him and he buttoned up his shirt all the way. I chuckled at him, shaking my head, walking toward the door.

Nate toddled up to me and I picked him up. "Hi, baby boy" I cooed. I ticked his stomach and he giggled and fell over in a ball of laughter and fits. I ran into Pops in the kitchen. He was eating a banana and watching the news. "Hey buddy," he said, handing me an envelope. "This is for you," he said. I looked at him with a questioning look on my face. He just shrugged. I looked at Dad who did the same thing. "Open it up, Pete" I tore it open and inside were three crisp 100 dollar bills.

I handed it back to him but he rejected it. "It's for you, Peter," Dad said. "We thought you could use it" I just stared at him. "For what?" Dad grinned at me and massaged my back. "For your date tonight." I slowly shook my head at him. "D- date?" I asked. "Peter, stop playing dumb and ask Wade on a date." Wade stood up from behind the couch. "Surprise, Baby Boy," he said. I smiled and ran into his arms. "Thanks, you two," I said, looking back at my dads.

For once, things in my life were going well.

WORD COUNT: 1108

[+++]

I know this chapter is all over the place... I apologize for that.

Thank you for 200 reads! Vote, comment/ PM suggestions and follow

MORE OF ME::

Twitter (Marvel stuff) - js_3639 | Instagram - aktioncamera101

peace out my guys,

-J