Fighting

A/N::

The above photo shows what I imagine Peter's room to look like. The door would be two doors though

[•••]

Peters POV

"No, Steve! That's not what happened! I swear to God!" Dad shouted.

I opened my eyes and yawned. The clock read 2:27 AM. I hate it when my parents are like this. I don't understand why they got like this. They seem so happy when I was around them but when I wasn't around them, they fought more. I wanted to cry but I fought back the tears.

I saw the shadows of their feet block the light from under the door. I heard Mom sigh loudly. "Fine, Tones. But I catch you doing something with Banner, I'm out of here."

I got out of bed and opened the door. Dad saw me first and hoisted me up onto his hip. "Hi baby," he cooed. "Did we wake you up?" I gave a sleepy nod. "I'm sorry, Petey" Mom said, walking up to me and kissing my head. "Can I sleep w-with you?" I asked "Of course you can, Spiderling," Dad said walking down the hallway to their bedroom. The placed me in the middle of their ginormous bed and climbed in after me.

"Goodnight, dads," I said and fell asleep almost instantaneously after that. Steve looked down at me and smiled, then he leaned over to his husband and kissed him goodnight too. They fell asleep holding hands.

{•••}

I woke up and noticed that mom was gone but I wasn't worried; he woke up early every day so he could work out. I looked up at dad who was still asleep. I went down the many stairs to the kitchen and turned on the TV only to have it play some newscast about how the Avengers saved whatever. I mean, having two dads is cool on its own but having two superhero dads? That was cool for about the first 10 years but now I'm just sick of it. Everyone always expects so much out of me because of Dad.

I heard heavy footsteps echo down the stairs to see that Thor, Clint, and Pietro coming down them. Hi Pete!" Clint said. Just then, Mom came up from downstairs, his face shiny from the sweat, his body shirtless. He had a balled up light grey shirt (although it was darker because of all the sweat) on his hands that he was using to mop up the sweat from his body and face. 

Clint walked over to a cupboard and got out a box of Frosted Flakes and shook some out into a bowl. I watched him tip some milk into the bowl then stir his cereal in figure eights. I watched Pops walk up the stairs.

A/N::

Vote and comment suggestions!

Thank you for reading! 

Instagram: aktioncamera101

Peace out my guys!

-J