Losing [time skip]

Warnings: smut

[Peter is now 18]

It was Saturday which was one of my favorite days. I was sitting in the kitchen, eating a late breakfast when I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and I pulled it out to look at it: Wade.

Wade: I'm coming over in 20

I sighed, turning the screen off and putting my phone on the counter. I finished eating the eggs and toast I made for myself. I was started when my dads walked down the stairs, their arms around each other. Pops was in a grey tank top and cobalt blue gym shorts and Dad was wearing a white t-shirt that said 'I love NY' and the same shorts as Pops.

They walked up to me, ruffling my hair and rubbing my back. I leaned onto Dad's shoulder, letting him set down at the counter too.

The elevator dinged and out stepped Wade wearing a baseball shirt with the sleeves a navy blue. Covering his shirt was a black hoodie, a pair of classic black Converse and a black pair of skinny jeans.

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Stark-Rogers," he mocked. The pinnacle of Wade jokes: making fun of my gay dads. He walked over to me and kissed me on the lips; something I wasn't entirely expecting. I almost gasped when I felt his tongue infiltrating my lips, letting it slip around inside my mouth.

I waved behind me to my dads, signaling them to leave. I felt Dad's eye-roll Pops smirk without turning around. Wade gently grabbed my face, cupping each cheek in his hands. He literally pulled me along, my legs pathetically dragging behind me. He carried me up to my room were he gently closed the door behind him and then put me down on my bed. He crawled on top of me and began unzipping his hoodie.

Once it was off, he threw it to the side and then began unzipping my hoodie and taking my shirt off of me. I did the same to him so then we were both shirtless. He kissed my chest, anchoring himself to my left nipple and sucking.

I blindly reached for a bottle of lube in my bedside table drawer, eventually feeling it and then handing it to him. He had given me the bottle as a gag but we had never actually had sex before. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" he panted, screwing off the top of the bottle. I nodded and he began to undo his pants and threw them to the side of the bed and with his foot, he kicked them off they landed to the floor.

I did the same, letting him take my pants off my body, followed by my boxers so then I was naked. He did the same and then lubed up his member. Automatically when I felt it enter, I clenched up, making it harder for him to insert. "Babe," he purred. "It's not any fun if you clench up." He stroked my back, making me relax and I felt his member enter me further and further.

I felt a rush of cum inside me. I let out a soft moan and he purred into my ear: "Yes, babe. That's it. Keep it up for me." He nibbled my ear, sending chills down my back.

Out of the blue, I felt my spider sense go off. I pushed my lover off of me, knocking him to the floor. "What the fuck, Pete?" he asked, confused. I tried to shake the tingling sensation of my sense away but it didn't work.

"I need to leave. Now." I said, picking up my clothes from various places in my bedroom. I finished putting on my clothes, opened the door and left.

[+++]

The next few weeks were painful, literally and metaphorically. I woke up painfully early with pains in my chest, and me rushing over to the toilet and throwing up. After three weeks of this, I put two and two together and realized what was wrong with me.

Thanks for reading :)

vote, comment and subscribe

Twitter: js_3639 | Tumblr - js3639

Peace out,

-J