• I Showed Weakness •

{ t h r e e }

I was left sat on the sofa with Jaime and the shy boy as Vic and Mike walked into a new room to sleep. It's funny how all of this can happen and then they can just casually go to bed and sleep it all off.

They were both watching me; Jaime and shy boy that is.

"We're sorry we had to drag you into this." Jaime said apologetically, giving a shrug too. My mind wouldn't take away the images of Alexander dying in front of my own eyes by the cause of the man in front of me.

"Drag me into what exactly?" I asked quietly, still weary of them. I wanted to tell them that not only did they drag me into thi, but they took an innocent mans life. Can you blame me for not wanting to infuriate them though? My cheeks are still burning and I really can't handle another slap right now.

"You don't need to be afraid of the two of us. Mike is just very annoyed." Jaime explained. I nodded, trying to take in this new information.

"Why me?" I asked, god I have so much that I want to ask them, but this question sticks out.

"We agreed not to tell you that yet... But you'll find out sooner or later." Jaime told me. He seems nice enough, I guess- apart from the killing thing. I glanced over to the shy boy instead to see that he was staring at me. My features softened as I looked at him. He definitely helped me out a little bit tonight, and for that I am so grateful.

"What's your name?" I whispered to him. He smiled small, a pink tint on his cheeks and I had to hold back my own smile at his shy nature.

"Tony." he informed me with a quiet voice and the same small smile. What would a nice shy guy like him be doing with these guys? That was the question running through my head.

I didn't reply, I just kept looking at him and taking in everything about him. He has so many tattoos...should I get a tattoo? I think I should. Looking at him just really makes me want to get a tattoo.

As soon as I get out of here I'm getting a tattoo. That's if I get out of here... I should think more positive though.

"Am I going to die?" I whispered to them both. I just need to know, Tonys face dropped and I looked at Jaime, who was mirroring him.

That's not a good sign right? Of course not.

Tears almost fell from my eyes and I put my head in my hands. I'm so confused. Money obviously has something to do with this, but why do I have to die? Can't they just get the money and that'll be the end of this whole thing?

"We're so going to hell." Tony muttered in a defeated tone to Jaime, making a small smile appear on my lips upon hearing him.

"You are." I replied, still smiling small but letting a few tears slip from my eyes.

"Will it be painful?" I asked. If I'm dying I may as well wish for a nice death. Their faces dropped again. Oh god life cannot get any worse, this is it for me isn't it. I bet it's torture; the more marks left, the money money they'll get or something. Like serial killers. What if...

I need to stop watching so much TV.

I let out a noise of pain when the rope pulled on my wrists as I moved again and cut deeper. I hope they don't leave scars; that's the last thing I need.

"Hime she's loosing a lot of blood!" Tony stated frantically, running over to my side.

He fumble with the tight ropes around my wrist, picking at the knots and after a few seconds I felt them loosen and then finally he had completely untied my hands. I let out a breath as he did, that feels so much better. He glanced up at me, and again, I stupidly got caught in the moment.