• I Love You Too •

{ t h i r t y o n e }

I didn't expect the rain to pour down when I chased Chloe outside.

But, this being my luck, it was absolutely pelting the rain down. I was doomed the second I stepped out of the door.

But I continued chasing her, trying to match her speed.

I Briefly thought about all the awkward tension I just left behind, and what everyone would be saying right now.

"CHLOE!" I know she can hear me. The rain may be loud, but being famous for singing gives you one hell of a set of lungs.

Eventually, I caught up with her.

I have no idea where we are, or what I'm going to say... Why did I chase her again? My mind is a little blank.

She looked up at me, her hair was in knots, and he makeup running down her face. She was completely red.

"What? What could you possibly want Lydia? Is my boyfriend not enough so you want me hurt too?!" It was difficult to hear her over the rain.

"I didn't want to hurt anyone Chloe, I actually liked you!"

"Why would you like me?! This is who I am Lydia, it's what I do! Do you think I feel bad? Because I don't! This is me!"

"People can change Chloe! You don't have to be like this!"

"I don't want to change myself! I had a whole plan set up. I love Vic Fuentes. I'll fucking scream it from the roof tops! I have for years, ever since I heard Jaime's band! But Vic doesn't like me because I'm this. This monster!"

"You're not a monster!"

"I used you Lydia, I barely even like you, you can do anything you want. Everyone loves you! Look at Tony for fuck sake!" Ouch.

New approach, maybe?

"Look chlo, let's just go back? You don't need a boyfriend. If Vic doesn't want you then you're too good for him, you should have a guy who wants you more than anyone. Just come back?"

"Like Tony with you? Because even when he had me, he wanted you... I had a whole plan you know. To get Vic-"

"Chloe we're going to freeze the death" the rain had calmed down a little, so now the cold and wet were setting in.

"I'm not going back, I shared a room with Tony. I don't even have a room now!"

"Have mine! I'll sleep on the couch or whatever, I don't care, please? I don't want to leave you out here defenceless"

"Why're you being so nice to me? You saw the video Lydia. We all did."

"You were just trying to get something you wanted. I'm a believer in people, I don't like hating people, and I don't want to hate you. Right now, I just dislike you, that doesn't mean I'm letting you freeze to death." Strongly dislike.

"Fine, let's go. But I'm locking myself in your room for a few days at least." We started to walk back in silence.

"And I'll bring you food. Just let things die down." She nodded and we carried on walking back.

We got there quite a while later and it was still dark. We were just stood outside looking at the house, in terror.

"I don't want to go back in" she whispered.

"Neither do I." I whispered back.

"All you did was confess your love, and have it confessed back, I was exposed for who I am!"

"It wasn't that bad..."

"Oh come on Lydia, I crashed and burnt"

"...yeah" I agreed awkwardly. She kind of did.

"Let's go in and hide for a while?"

"Deal." I may not like the girl, but I'm not a bad person.

We opened the door as quietly as possible, the house seemed empty.

"Lock it" I whispered to Chloe, she did and then followed me up the stairs. I heard a few voices in the living room as I passed it, but not many.

We got to my room with no complications and locked the door, letting out breathes.

"You should talk to Tony you know." She advised me.

"I should?"

"Yeah..."

"But I'm so embarrassed!" I whined. She gave me a quizzical look.

"He probably is too, you weren't the only love confesser!"

"But...why are you so calm about it?"

"We all know Tony and I didn't have anything, and I saw the video. Just...go get your man, or whatever girls usually say to other girls. How would I know?" Am I actually getting a confidence boost speech from Chloe?

Who would've seen the day.

"Right, well I'll um...go find him." I'm so nervous. When I walked out I heard the lock click behind me. What am I doing again.

Right...Tony's room.

I found myself outside of his bedroom door. Oh dear holy lord. Is he mad at me? I did make a plan to split him and his girlfriend up. Well I was involved in the plan...

Maybe I should go back.

"Lydia?" Oh great, he's already opened the door. Maybe he heard my heart pounding out of my chest.

"Um, H-hi" I stuttered, really Lydia? That was Tonys thing...

"Hey" he whispered back.

"Hi" I said before even letting my brain trying to think.

"Y-you wanna come in?" He's too cute for me to be able to life. With his nerdy glasses.

Those nerdy glasses...

"Lyd?" Oh yeah, que the blush, I should go in now. I walked past him and into his room. How long was I stood out there thinking about him?

"So, um, h-" I was cut off by tony kissing me.

Kissing me.

He has grown some confidence...

I can freely kiss him now, this is perfect. There are literally no complications... This is new.

"I love you so much" he mumbled against my lips, I literally grinned.

"I love you too."