• The Big Reveal // Pt 2 •

{ t h i r t y }

The next clip I instantly recognised. It was of Tony and Me sitting in the car, on the way to the Fuentes residence.

"Vic, no..." Was all I managed to whisper before I was crying too much again.

The video was simple.

It was me, sitting next to him, staring at him like I was in deep pain. There were so many emotions swimming around my eyes. Then I looked down at my phone and turned around to glare at becca.

I leant against the window and closed my eyes.

In reality, I looked to the floor, embarrassed that people are watching all of this. Until Vic grabbed my chin and turned my head so I faced the TV again, it was still the same clip.

Except my eyes were still closed, and my lips were parted. This time Tony was staring at me. Becca was right, he did look like he was in physical pain.

I felt a pang of something surge through me, I don't like seeing Tony in pain.

A new clip showed, the video showed Vics face.

"I'm sorry man, but it's for your own good" was what he said before turning the camera around and walking into Tonys room.

Tony was just laying in his bed on his phone, looking all cute like usual, and wearing his nerdy glasses.

T- "alright man?"

V- "I'm good, I was just wondering though, how are things with you and Lydia? You don't really seem to talk that much."

T- "well it's a little awkward because of the history, and, I don't know, I don't really think I've gotten over her yet."

My breathing stopped, and my heart swelled. Not gotten over me? I definitely haven't gotten over him. I glanced behind me to see Tony looking at the floor and blushing a little.

I love him so much. There, I said it, even if it is inside my head.

Becca appeared back on camera "now we have some more shit for Chloe, and why she should get out of the fucking picture."

It was my room, Becca and Chloe were both stood opposite each other, glaring. I recognised it as the day of the yelling.

"I'll kill you! Turn it off! Turn it off now! You're ruining everything!" Chloe thrashed around in Becca's arms and even managed to get a slap in before she was properly restrained. Ouch.

What she said surely can't have been that bad...

B- "you're a little bitch you know that?"

C- "well you're just a slut! I don't know what Vic sees in you. We'll be so much better together."

B- "you know what, Lydia thinks your this sweet lovely girl, but you have some serious attitude problems and your a fucking psychopathic bitch!"

C- "when I'm with Vic, you won't be talking like that. And Lydia is too naive for her own good, she'll get me closer to Vic and she won't even realise I'm using her!"

B- "why are you with Tony if you've wanted Vic since you met him!"

C- "because the more people I hurt along the way, the less people Vic has. He only needs me."

The video cut off and becca came back onto the screen.

All she said was "ladies and gentlemen, the real Chloe."

Well....that's a little....I don't really know what to think. Maybe it was a lot worse than I thought...I'm actually a little hurt, maybe I do trust people way too easily. Another clip instantly played. It was of becca and me sitting in my room, cross legged and facing eachother.

B- "first time Chloe met Vic I was with him and he introduced me as his girlfriend."

L- "I used to be famous and go by the name Lydia Starr, my father ended it."

B- "I was holding his hand when she forcefully kissed him and he pushed her away."

"Vic, turn it off, no, no-" I know what this part is! Tony doesn't feel this way, he has a girlfriend, not a very good one, but oh god please no!

I was cut off as my voice came through the speakers, burning me like acid.

L- "I almost told myself that I loved Tony tonight."

Before I had time to react, another clip had already started. It was of Tony and Mike. They were sat in Tonys room.

M- "so your not over Lydia like at all?"

T- "dude I obviously can't control myself around her either..."

M- "do you want to be over her?"

T- "...I, Mike, I think I'm fucking in love with her."

It cut off, as if on cue, my clip came on with Becca. I didn't feel as embarrassed knowing Tony loved me back...Tony loved me back.

Tony Perry. Sad tears mixed with happy tears. I watched the clip.

B- "I'm thinking the day after tomorrow?"

L- "...okay"

B- "do you-"

L- "I think I'm in love with Tony!"

And then silence and darkness. The video ended. I felt humiliated. How am I ever supposed to trust them again?

It was beyond awkward. No one said anything. I don't know how to feel after this whole experience. Most of these people have just found out a lot about me...

We were all silent, until Chloe got up, and ran out, crying a little bit.

I shouldn't have done it, but I wanted answers. I got up, and followed straight after her.