• 3 Blow Jobs And An Hour On Your Prices •

{ t w e n t y }

AN// Happy Halloween you gorgeous creations. I love you all.

"So" I started, becca and I were sat together on my bed, crossed legged and facing eachother with a cheese pizza between us.

She grinned "I'd ask how you know the guys but I already know."

"You know about the kidnapping?" Did everyone one? Does Chloe know? No... Chloe seemed to genuinely not know who I am.

"Of course! Me and Vic try to tell each other everything."

"That is the cutest thing I have ever heard. Your both so whipped."

"No Lydia.." She let out a little laugh "we tell eachother everything."

What?

Is that a sexual reference that I don't get or something? I never get those things. Oh, wait-

"Did he tell you that I pushed him into the pool that day? Because that was Mike! He just blames me bec-" I started ranting and it probably would've lasted a while...

But Becca silenced me by bursting out laughing. "Calm down girl!"

When she finally stopped laughing at my stupidity, she smiled goofily at me "I mean he told me about you and to-"

I slapped my hand over her mouth "do not finish that sentence."

She nodded giving me a weird look that I can't read and I put my hand back by my side.

"I ship you and him though" she stated and giggled a little.

"What do you mean?"

"Well I like you, and I don't like many people, because who does, so if I like you it means you are good enough for To- him who's name I cannot speak"

"I'm flattered, really I am but Chloe-"

"I hate Chloe."

"But she's so much prettier than me-" which is 100% true "and she's 10x nicer than me-" you all know it "and why is she not a bitch!"

"Do you have verbal diarrhoea or something?" Becca eyed me with a shocked expression.

Wait, what'd she just say?

She must have seen my confused expression as she continued "every statement that just came out of you mouth was complete bullshit."

...okay?

"Let me explain."

"Please do.." I urged her.

"Stand up." So I did just that. Becca lead me to a room that was definitely Tonys, I can't just tell these things.

"Why are we in Tonys room?"

She smirked at me a little and lead me to a conjoining door in Tonys room, it turned out to be a bathroom. She lead me straight to the mirror and my face looked horrible.

Why did I even put all that make up on? Ew....

"Why are you cringing at yourself?" Becca asked me.

"Make-up. I was crying earlier so I had to put it on, but I hate it. Makes me look cheap."

She was silent for a while and I felt my eyes go wide, does she wear make up? Did I offend her? Oh fuck, I didn't even mean too! It's my mouth! I can't control it.

"Becca I'm- why are you grinning?" And trust me she was, when I spun around from the mirror I thought I'd come face to face with the Cheshire Cat.