• What A Poor Lonely Boob •

{ t h i r t y t w o }

I woke up with Tonys arm not draped over my waist like you read in those cliché romance novels, but with his left hand up my top and cupping my boob.

Thank you Tony for that, by the way.

I didn't shrug him off though, hey if he wants that kind of physical contact, I am all up for it... I should really stop thinking about this before it escalates.

Anyway.....

I heard my phone buzz and looked around my jeans pocket for it, it was a text from becca. I quickly text her back telling her I was safe and okay.

"Lyd?" Tony said all sleepy like.

He lifted his head a little, still looking at me, he had droopy eyes and a bed head. Aww.

"Mornin Tone" I smiled.

He lay back down and pulled me closer, still keeping his hand on my boob. Then his face reddened, so I assume he realised.

He's such an awkward turtle.

"Um, s-sorry" he mumbled, slowly pulling his hand away and back out of my top. I grabbed that same hand and kissed his knuckles.

"Hey, it's okay." I kissed his knuckles again and put his hand on my stomach, my top had already ridden up anyway revealing my belly button.

"Uh, you sure?" He said, still being quiet and shy.

"Of course I'm sure, I love you." He leant over me and kissed me again.

"And I love you. So..." He kissed me again for a few more seconds. One minute his confidence is sky high, the next he's in stutters.

"Yeah?" I whispered quietly, trying to get my breath back.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" His hand was riding higher, incredibly slowly, barely even noticeable. I smiled widely.

"Like you'd even have to ask." He grinned and leant back down, slowly connecting our lips.

It turned French very quickly. It's not like Tony and I hadn't kissed before, but this time, it felt very different.

Other times it was just I-need-you kissing, this time, it's like an I-finally-have-you kiss. It feels like it's going to lead somewhere for a change, and I'm very okay with that.

"I'm so glad you're finally mine" he admitted, still kissing me. "I really love you, never leave me"

"I wouldn't dream of it." And I definitely wouldn't. He had had drifted back to the same boob, my other boob must feel very disowned, bless it.

What a poor lonely boob...

Why am I kissing my boyfriend and thinking about my breasts emotions?

My boyfriend.

That's definitely gunna take some getting used to.

His other hand drifted to my butt, who knew Tony was so...feely. I definitely like this side of him.

I don't know when he moved, but he ended up completely over me, not breaking our kiss.

I feel intoxicated on Tony Perry.

As soon as I reached for the bottom of his shirt, he pulled back slightly, still very breathless "are you sure?" And that's when my ovaries died and went to heaven.

"Completely." I whispered back, telling the complete truth. I leant up to kiss him again, and he kissed back hesitantly. "Tone," I warned, telling him I was definitely sure of this.

Everything got more heated, I lost my shirt, and he was already only in his boxers after I took of his shirt.

And just as his hands glided round my back to unclip my bra, a loud knock sounded on his bedroom door.

"Tony man! We need you downstairs!" I recognised the voice as Vics. Tony sighed and lay down, putting his forehead on mine.

I groaned.

"I'll thank Vic for that later." He mumbled. He got up and pulled on his shirt. "Now I have to go downstairs with an awkward boner." He mumbled it, but I still heard.

"What?" I held in my laugh, pretending I didn't hear him. A blush immediately rose in his cheeks.

"I love you" he said, saving himself from the embarrassment. Nice save. He pecked my lips and sighed again, pulling away.

"I love you too. Are you sure you want to tell Jaime about this yet? Won't he be a little pissed because of Chloe?"

"Oh yeah...ugh. I don't want to keep this from him, so how about we just wait until he notices?"

"Anything you want to do Tone, now go downstairs, oh! And enjoy your awkward boner" and just like that, the blush came back.

He leant back over and kissed me again, but suddenly pulled away making me pout.

"This will be continued."

*

After about 20 minutes of Tony leaving, I put on my shirt from last night and made myself look a little presentable.

I checked the hallway before walking out of Tonys room and knocking on my door. "It's me Chlo."

She opened the door and loosely smiled at me "what's up?"

"You want a sandwich or something?"

"Yeah thanks Lyd, for all of this."

"Don't mention it."

Now I just have to go downstairs and face all the people in this house. Shouldn't be too dangerous right?

I silently walked to the living room door, and listened to see if I could hear any conversation. It was all silent.

I peeked before walking in and saw it was empty. Everyone must be out or something?

I shrugged walking over to the kitchen, and walked straight in, ignoring my surroundings and going straight to the fridge.

Why would they all go out just like that? They were here like...15 minutes ago.

I made two sandwiches in peace, until someone cleared their throat from the side of me and I slowly turned seeing everyone.

Everyone.

I let out a scream. How did I not see them there?!

"Geez the girl has lungs." Jaime cut me off, covering his ears.

"Yeah...I'm gunna...go over there" I pointed to the door and quickly ran upstairs with the sandwiches. I knocked on Chloe's door, telling her it was me and giving her the food.

I ate mine on the way back down the stairs, I can't exactly hide from them forever.

"So Lydia, I think we all need to have a little chat, don't you?" Jaime said, as soon as I got into view of the kitchen.

This can't be good...right?

Becca sent me an apologetic look.

Definitely not good.