• Your It, Pretty Boy •

{ t e n }

"LYDIAAA" mike whined. I felt a lot more comfortable with him now. You know...after the slapping incident. I will so get him back for that.

I grunted and continued to ignore him. We were in the pool and Mike and I are against the other 3 in a game of tag. Well kind of tag.

Whatever the hell it is, Mike and I have been caught and we need to tag the others.

"LYDIA" I decided to just answer him now.

"Yes?" I shot back, his expression changed to a smug one.

"Oh, nothing important" he smirked.

"Your impossible mi-oh my god I see them" I saw the three men and mike and I ducked into the pool we were in.

"What's the plan?" Mike whispered.

"The plan?....uh..oh! We could wait until they split a little and ambush one on one" I immediately thought of Tony. Yep. He's my choice.

"Okay. I'll get...uh....Vic" he decided. I nodded.

"I'll get whoever" I shrugged casually, still thinking of Tony.

I looked back over to them, they were all trying to look for us, but we were out of sight. Suddenly Vic started walking towards us slowly, not that he knew it.

"Mike, don't get him yet. We're in this together so wait till I get a clear shot too" I warned. He nodded and we fist bumped.

"Right Lyd, swim along the edge till you get along the other side over there" he pointed to the opposite end of the pool.

He continued "You'll be closer to the guys. They'll think your with me when ambush vic and follow discretely when they run"

"Perfect." I replied and quickly started shuffling along the edge of the pool to the other side.

I got close enough to Tony and Jaime that I could hear their conversation. Oh sweet perfect plan.

I heard a scream. Here it comes.

"Oh fuck. Look Vic's been caught!" Jaime quickly said sounding panicked. I smiled and peeped above the pool.

"Well let's run! Um...over there!" Tony quickly pointed to multiple water slides.

I jumped out of the pool when I thought I was safe and saw Mike running towards me, Vic closely behind.

"ME AND YOU LYDIA" vic yelled.

"Not for long Victor" I replied and sent a wink to Mike, he ran towards another pool and Vic chased him.

By the time I got to Jaime and Tony I had climbed three flights of steps. They just had to pick the highest slide.

"Can you see them?" I heard Jaime ask,

"I can see Vic chasing Mike" Tony replied.

"I'll go down the slide first in case Lydia is down there" I heard Jaime state. He's making this way too easy. When Jaime arrived at the front of the line for the slide, I was a few people back.

I tapped the person in front of me, it was a mother and she had two small boys with her. I pleaded her with my eyes, pointed to Tony, and put a finger to my lips.

'Its a game' I mouthed and she nodded and smiled, pulling her two children back giving me room to sneak behind Tony.

"Right Hime, I'll be right after you" Tony stated. Not if I can help it you won't.

"Kay, I'm going down" Jaime replied and slid down with ease. Just as the green light came on for the next person- Tony- to go down, I grabbed his arm and pulled him into me.

I quickly put my arm round his neck and pulled him so he leant back into me. I sighed heavily onto his neck and bit his ear.

"Your it, pretty boy" and with one last kiss to the neck, I rushed and threw myself down the slide, making the red light come back on, and leaving a very flustered Tony behind.

When I reached the bottom I grabbed Jaimes arm "I tagged Tony, let's run" he quickly nodded.