• ...Oops? •

{ t h i r t e e n }

"I think I should go back." I closed my eyes as tightly as I could waiting for something, no idea what.

"WHAT?" Definitely Tony, and there was me thinking he was the shy one when I first met him.

I opened my eyes again "think about this logically guys. I'm a 19 year-"

"So that's how old you are..." Mike half smirked at me. I laughed a little remembering the first night here. Damn it seems like a while ago. I'm going off topic now...

"Anyway, I'm a 19 year old girl, who you technically did kidnap. That's like, years in jail, and you could be off the hook WITH £4 million if I just went back..."

"So you want to go back?" Jaime looked slightly hurt. I would be too. I was quick to defend myself.

"No, no! Not like that. I can honestly say I love you all" can't honesty say my eyes didn't drift to Tony for a second there though "and I love being with you, but he's right. Sooner or later someone will recognise me, and you'll go to jail."

Tony gave me a look that said 'we'll talk about this later' while the other guys just nodded slowly.

"So..." Jaime again.

"So get the phone Mike, I'm not letting you guys back out of this one. I need to go back." Mike picked up the phone and hesitated before sighing and pressing a few buttons.

"Decision?"

"We'll take it. No police involvement." Mike stated.

"Good. I want her back by tomorrow evening and the money will be wired into an account when you send me details."

"You'll get her back when we get the money. Ill stay in touch." Mike said, before turning the phone off again.

"So we have like...24 hours?" Jaime asked sadly.

"Or less. Let's get some sleep, we'll all talk in the morning." Mike added. Vic and Mike went straight to bed when he said this.

Jaime sadly pulled me into a hug and squeezed. "Come on Tone" Tony then joined the hug.

I'm guessing Tony would've stayed with me, but Jaime literally pulled him into Tonys bedroom, I'm guessing to talk.

I lay on the couch, not really knowing what to do. Last time I'll see these guys. Wow, I sure hope not.

Jaime came out however long later, and I pretended to be asleep. "We're all gunna miss you Lydia, more that you know.." With a final kiss to the forehead, I listened to his footsteps descend.

As soon as his bedroom door closed I jumped up from the sofa and ran to Tonys room, falling over once in the process making me look like a dork. I opened the door to find him in his boxers.

"Um...oops?" I could literally feel my cheeks burning.

"It's fine, come here" he opened his arms as I pushed his door closed. I ran and hugged him as tightly as I could.

"I'm gunna miss you so much."

"Then don't go" he whispered into my hair.

"I wish I could stay Tone, but I can't be the reason you go to jail.." I trailed off. He squeezed me before picking me up and placing me on his bed.

I curled up into a ball under the blankets and Tony was behind me in a heartbeat, pulling me as close as possible to him.

"You know, when I first met you, I didn't think of you as a cuddler." I laughed, I felt Tony smile into my back.

"I'm not...I just don't want you to leave"

"Look at it this way. You'll always be with me, not in the cliché in my heart way but in the your name tattooed on me way" Tony laughed at my statement.

"I guess so.."

"Tony" I sighed.

He mumbled.

"I will see you again, I promise." And that is a promise I will go to great lengths to keep.