• The Big Reveal // Pt 1 •

{ t w e n t y n i n e }

1 day later

"Come on Lyd" it was about nine at night, and everyone was heading downstairs to have pizza and watch a film or something.

I nodded at Becca "yeah, yeah. Let's go"

We got into the living room and everybody was already there.

I sat next to Becca, in between her and Vic. That's weird, wouldn't she want to be next to Vic?

Mike was next to Tony, and Jaime was next to him. Chloe was sat next to becca, on our sofa, not by choice, there were no other seats.

"So what are we watching?"

"Just some movie I found" Vic shrugged. Alarms bells went off in my head as Vic put what looks like a home made movie in the player.

"No, no, no." I mumbled. Vic jumped back and refrained my arms. Becca suddenly grabbed Chloe, who eyes went wide, and mike grabbed Tony.

"Vic, I'm begging you, not like this. No, no, n-" he sent me an apologetic look while everyone else looked at me in confusion. I was cut off as shuffling noises came onto the screen.

Then Vic and Becca came into view.

"So, we decided to do a little...project for you guys." He said.

"None of you are going to like it, but this is for the best. As you can see around you, Vic, Mike and myself are restraining you. And before we start, I just want to defend Lydia, she didn't want to hurt anyone, and Vic and I had to talk her into doing most of it. Most of the time, none of you even knew you were being recorded." I felt tears well up in my eyes as becca spoke on the video. Not like this! I'm horrible. Why did I ever agree to this! I can live without Tony. Can't I...? Ugh! I'm even second guessing myself now.

"I don't want to do this! Turn it off, please!" I whispered to Vic. "Vic I'm begging you..."

He looked really torn, but shook his head and turned back to the video. Everyone in the room looked confused.

The clip changed and suddenly Mike was also on the screen along with Becca and Vic.

"Let's have a little back story shall we?" Mike said.

"So 4 months ago, I stumbled across Lydia walking out of Tonys bedroom. I got super pissed off, but they both told me they weren't having sex, which they weren't. Tony and Lydia do have history from that time though. Lydia obviously had to go for 4 months, but Mike found her again. I don't know what the hell happened between them both, but obviously, it was more important to them that they let on." Vic exclaimed into the camera. I was gripping his hand now, kind of cutting off his hands air supply.

"Lyd-" he started. I instantly cut him off, tears still brimming my eyes.

"I hate you Vic. I- why!" I whispered, feeling a tear run down my cheek. I could feel eyes burning into my back, but I didn't dare turn around.

I'm hurting so many people right now.

The clip cut again, and then Becca and Myself popped onto the screen. It was paused on a frame while I heard Becca's voice.

"She really trusted me, and I'm so sorry Lyd. The night we met, talking about her first encounters with Tony 4 months ago." Then the video came off the freeze frame of becca and I and played.

B- "I ship you and him though"

L- "What do you mean?"

B- "well, I like you, and I don't like many people, because who does, so if I like you it means your good enough for To- he whose name I cannot speak"

L- "I'm flattered, really I am, but Chloe-"

B- "I hate Chloe."

L- "but she's so much prettier than me, and she's 10x nicer than me, and why is she not a bitch!"

B- "do you have verbal diarrhoea or something? Every statement that just came out of your mouth was complete bullshit."

And the clip cut. I was definitely crying now. Why didn't I know there was a camera in my room? I'm glad I get changed in the bathroom now... But that really is the least of my worries. I didn't dare glance at anyone, I just looked at the floor.

"I wanted to prove Lydia wrong, not that I needed too. Anyone that knows Chloe, knows that she's a compulsive- alright bec they get it!" Becca and Vic came back onto the screen. I would've normally laughed when Vic cut becca off, but I felt like all I could do was cry and beg Vic to stop it.

Chloe popped up on the screen. She was applying really thick layers of makeup.

B- "why the hell do you use so much make up?"

C- "so I don't look ugly like you."

B- "you have a serious attitude problem. Can't you at least look at me why we're talking?"

C- "my make up is more important that a slut like you would ever be. Just fuck off becca, I have men to impress."

And again, it cut off. I pleaded Vic with my eyes. Instantly another clip started. Vic, Mike and Becca were back on the screen.

"So most of you can probably guess what the video is about now." Mike stated.

"This will cause so much shit, but the only person we want to apologise too is Lydia. She didn't want anything to happen like this" becca continued.

Another clip came on, and I hit Vic, everyone's attention was already on the screen.

"Vic, I'm begging you. Please, please turn it off." I felt more tears in my eyes as I saw which clip it was.

B- "Come on Lyd, you want to be with Tony, we want you to be with Tony, and we want Chloe gone. It's like three birds with one stone!"

V- "Come on Lydia, you and Tony are perfect for each other!"

L- "fine, I'm in."

You could literally see the defeat and hesitation in my expression as I spoke clearly in the video. I still didn't dare look at everyone and every single person in the room was stunned into silence.

Becca and Vic popped back up.

"So let's dive right in shall we? This is our project, and we don't need to explain it, it will be pretty self explanatory." Vic said.

The video cut and instantly another one played.

L- "I'm not doing this, Vic. If Tony wanted to be with me, he would. I'd rather just be happy for him and Chloe."

V- "what if he's not happy with Chloe like he was with you 4 months ago? What if he's not happy at all Lydia?"

L- "why would he stay with someone who doesn't make him happy?"

Some of these conversations were really private, I have no idea how half of these videos were caught. This is torture. Another clip popped up.

It was Jaime and Tony who popped up onto the screen, I heard gasps probably because they didn't know they were being recorded.

J- "I know she's not perfect, but she's my cousin. Don't just drop her man."

T- "does she even want to be with me? I've seen how she is with Vic!"

J- "don't leave her man. When she's upset, I'm upset. If it's you that upsets her I'm going to be pretty pissed off."

The clip cut again. Jaime was keeping Tony and Chloe together? I don't really know what to think about that...