• I'm A Minor...Except I'm Not •

{ s i x }

"YESSSSSS!!!" I yelled once I had won again.

"Just lucky" Tony muttered.

I quickly turned around so my legs were either side of him "SAY I AM THE GREATEST PLAYER OF THEM ALL AND I AM THE PRETTIEST PRINCESS IN ALL OF THE LAND"

Tony burst out laughing and grabbed a pillow from next to him, hitting me with it in the side.

"Oh it is on" I said, jumping off him and grabbing my own pillow. I hit him in the side and ran to the other sofa, getting another pillow so I had two.

He jumped up, and as the only furniture was the two sofas, we had quite a lot of room.

We ran around hitting each other with the pillows, and as cliché as it sounds they actually broke. The feathers went everywhere and to be honest, none of us cared.

I hit Tony again and he screamed like a girl as more feathers erupted around us. Just as he screamed a door from inside opened revealing Jaime.

Me and Tony hit him at the same time making him fly into the sofa and face plant.

We both burst out laughing at Jaimes grunts and carried on with out pillow fight.

"YOU WON OKAY!" Tony yelled, and I hit him again just as the front door opened to Mike and Vic, not that Tony noticed.

"AND YOU ARE THE PRETTIEST PRINCESS IN ALL OF THE LAND!" Tony yelled, making Vic, Mike and Jaime burst out laughing.

I flopped onto the sofa Jaime wasn't on and laughed too. Tony was going a tint of red, which made me laugh harder.

When I had calmed down from laughing, I looked around the room. Feathers were everywhere, part of ripped cushion too. I sheepishly smiled at Mike and Vic.

"How the hell did you manage this much damage in less than an hour?" Vic cried laughing.

I smiled at them again. Tony sat next to me still laughing, and Mike and Vic handed me 3 bags.

"Will you sort through them for me when I bring the table in?" Mike asked me.

"Sure" I nodded, still smiling.

He also handed Jaime 3 bags and then brought in a large wooden table.

I handed a bag to Tony then opened the first one. It was filled with alcohol. Perfect.

I pulled out 8 cans of hooch, blue vodka, normal vodka, whiskey, Jack Daniels, 4 cans of fosters and 10 neon Jell-O shots.

I smirked. These guys know how to party. I opened the second bag I had and pulled out plastic shot glasses and mounds of Pringles, chocolates, sweets and candy.

I put them all on the table and noticed Jaime and Tony had done the same. There were about a pile of 10 movies too.

"Ooh! Jell-O shots! Can we do them first!" Jaime chirped clapping.

Mike and Vic came back in and sat by him nodding.

"Hope you can handle your alcohol lassy" Vic smiled at me.

"I can, but with all this" I motioned to the table "I'll be drunk within hours" I laughed. Vic laughed too.

"Let's do this!" Mike yelled, handing everyone two of the Jell-O shots.

"Wait!" Vic yelled as we were about to do the first one. "We should so do drinking games!"

"I'm surprisingly up for that!" I clapped and smiled.

"Truth or dare?" Mike asked everyone and we all nodded.

"Whoever doesn't want to answer or do the dare, takes the shot. When we run out of jello we'll use blue vodka" mike established.

"Vic truth or dare?" Mike asked him.

"Dare"

"Full passionate kiss with...JAIME! Hashtag Fuenciado" mike said in a girly voice. I laughed and watched at vic rolled his eyes.

Vic and Jaime made out, which was incredibly hilarious, and I decided to have a can of hooch while watching it.

"Truth or dare?" Vic asked Jaime.

"Dare." Jaime shrugged.

"Down as much of that vodka as possible" vic said, motioning to the full bottle of vodka on the table.

Got a feeling everyone's going to be drunk tonight.

Jaime drank about a quarter of the vodka, which is surprisingly good, until he started spluttering and so on.

"Lydia, truth of dare" Jaime asked me smirking. Eh, what could go wrong.

"Dare" I replied.

"I dare you-" hiccup "to have seven minutes in heaven with.." everyone started a drumroll "TONY!" He yelled.

"Fine" I shrugged. Everyone seemed shocked at my answer, and that I wasn't taking the shot.

"Was not expecting that" Jaime laughed. He stood up and directed Tony and I to a closet thing.

"Give me your tops" mike demanded with a cheeky grin. Shouldn't he still think I'm a minor? There's something seriously wrong with this man.

I looked at Tonys hoodie, I'm wearing boxers and a bra. Eh, may as well let loose.

I stepped into the closet and took Tonys hoodie off, handing it to mike. Tony did the same but he was wearing jeans. Lucky.

The door was closed and me and Tony burst out laughing.

"Well, I'm in a bra and boxers and I'm actually pretty comfortable" I said out loud.

I looked over at a topless Tony. Hot damn. He's cute and hot all rolled into one.

I walked over to his chest and started to look at all of his tattoos. "You have so many" I said.

"Do you have any?" He asked me.

"Nope, but when I saw you the first time with all your tattoos I was like 'well I'm getting me some of them when I get out of here'" I laughed.

"Or..." He said suggestively.

"Or what?" I asked, putting my fingers out to trace his tattoos. He flinched at my touch and calmed down again.

"I could call my friend over here and we could all get some tonight"

"Oh my god yes!!" I yelled and we both giggled again.

I heard Jaime yell "THEY ARE SO HAVING SEX MIKE, DONT GO IN THERE!" They should be more worried about the fact that I'm a minor... Except I'm not. This is confusing even me.

Tony pulled his phone out of his jean pocket and I smirked at him. I just had THE BEST idea.

He dialled up.

"Hey andy" he said into the phone. I smirked and he raised an eyebrow.

My hand was still on his chest so I ran my finger nails up and down his torso.

He gave me a terrified look and I smirked again.

"Yeah, you know the cabin? Could you come up with your t-tattoo s-stuff.." He started stuttering and breathing deeply as I put my hands on his hips.

I pressed my palms deeply into his hips and moved closer to him, pressing my exposed stomach to his.

I distinctly heard a "dude are you okay?" From the phone and kept myself from laughing.

"Y-yeah I'm f-fi-" he literally stopped talking because I kissed his chest.

I heard an "I'll be there soon" said into the phone, and confusion in a mans voice.

"O-okay" Tony stuttered quickly hanging up the phone. I pulled back and smirked and burst out laughing.

Before he could saying anything the door to the closet bounced open and Mike handed me my hoodie.

I threw it on and smirked at Tony before walking out.