• Family Din-Disaster •

{ t w e n t y t w o }

"We're going to my parents house for dinner." Vic informed me.

"Okay"

"Your going to dress real nice. Wear something that shows off your legs, don't overdo the make-up and wear something that emphasises your lips."

"I'm guessing this is another part of the plan?"

"Tony won't be able to resist" he grinned, and then walked away, as we're keeping the argument going for a while, which I'm not complaining about, it's fun.

"Hey Lydia," Chloe said, coming into my room, she was already ready for the dinner.

"Hey Chlo" we'd hung out recently over the past few days, and honestly hanging out with her isn't bad, like at all. Why is she such a nice person?

"What're you doing?" She asked, while I was still scanning my wardrobe.

"I want something that's classy for dinner, but shows off my legs because.." Not to impress your boyfriend or anything "I don't know, I feel like my legs are my best feature today." I'm a terrible human being.

She giggled lightly, I couldn't help but looked over what she was wearing. Some pink shorts and a white blouse, with pink heels. She looked classy, but... Dare I say, girly?

Again though, she was plastered in make-up, how can her face breathe in that stuff, and her hair was pinned on top of her hair in an elegant bun, and I could smell the hairspray along with the overpowering smell of expensive perfume.

"Ooh, this is perfect!" She brought out a dress that I'd not worn yet, becca had bought me a new wardrobe and I couldn't stop her. And trust me, I tried.

It was dark navy, and short sleeved. It was tight down to my belly button and then flowed out a little bit, and went down to mid thigh. It has heart cutouts around the tight part at the waist to show small amounts of skin.

"That's perfect, thank you Chlo" I smiled.

"We're leaving in an hour, so I'll see you downstairs" she waved with her everlasting smile and then I heard her heels click down the stairs.

I slipped on the dress and it looked perfect on me, you could see parts of my tattoo through the hearts but you couldn't see the names luckily.

"Is she gone?" I heard whispered out side of my door.

I laughed "yeah, bec"

"Good, because I'm helping you get ready." She smiled and clapped.

I giggled.

"That dress looks perfect on you, I also bought matching shoes. They're flats too, so don't worry about that." She went to my wardrobe and picked out navy shoes that can just be slipped on.

"Right, we're going simple with the make-up, basically just mascara and eyeliner. And we're using cherry lip gloss, which you will need to re-apply every time you go to the bathroom, those lips need to be irresistible. I'm just going to straighten your hair and leave it flowing down your back okay?"

"Let's do it." I smiled.

It was time to leave, so becca and I were walking down the stairs.

"Don't look so nervous babe" she squeezed my shoulder.

"I feel so bad though...Chloe's so nice and I'm here trying to impress her boyfriend.." I really did feel bad.

She scoffed. Thanks, Bec. "Wow, you'll see her true colours tonight, she hates mama and papa fuentes"