• Felt Good To Slap A Bitch •

{ t w e n t y s e v e n }

"Alright motherfucker listen up, this is for the fucking homies that ain't giving no fucks, if you wanna join the party put your middle fingers up, but when the music fucking hits you better-"

"JUMP JUMP JUMP!" Me and Becca screamed in sync with the gorgeous sounds that are Atilla.

"Will you please shut the hell up!" Chloe yelled from Tonys room.

We put the volume up a few notches. This was still part of stage 4 apparently.

Although, Atilla are a great band so I'm not complaining. I may have just started listening to them, but I can tell they're going to be a favourite of mine for a while.

It's been a few days since Mike found out and now he's in on it too apparently, he wants to be a part of this young love.

"Will you shut the fuck up with that weird shit music?" Chloe burst through the door of my bedroom.

Where'd the nice persona go?

Wait. Did she just-?

Then the most perfect thing happened. If you've heard this song by Atilla (middle fingers up) you'll understand this. The next part of the song that came right after she said those words were:

"Listen up, you can do whatever you want in life. Just don't be a fucking bitch!" And of course, becca and I just had to sing along. I heard a chuckle come from another bedroom but couldn't define who it was.

"You little-" Chloe was cut off by becca.

"Wait! Do we really want Lydia to see our argument?"

"I guess not." Chloe spat back. Becca smirked, liking her answer, and then literally picked me up, and carried me to Tonys room.

"I'm leaving this here while I argue with Chloe" becca said to Tony, I instantly noticed that she didn't call her his girlfriend.

She slammed the door shut and I turned to see Tony sitting up in his bed, watching TV and on his phone.

I could already hear the yelling coming from my room.

"Hey.." I said quietly. He smiled and shrugged being all awkward and cute.

Well he's always cute, I think it comes naturally.

He patted the space next to him and I sat down and turned to the tv. I wanted to talk to him though, so I did just that.

"Why do you wear glasses at times and then not at others?" I asked.

"Chloe doesn't like them and I can't play guitar with them on.."

"Ignore her" I waved my hand around "I think you look cute with them on" okay lyd, just say more embarrassing things.

Then he blushed. This is too cute. He really is easy to get reactions from.

"Awww, your blushing" I cooed, grinning at him. He looked down at his lap, and his hat fell off his head.

I snatched it and put it on.

"Do I look nice?" I asked him, trying to model the hat.

"Perfect" he mumbled, and looked at his lap again blushing. I remembered the plan and grabbed his chin, pulling it up so he looked me in the eye.

"Thank you" and I kissed his cheek. He tried to look down again to stop his blush but I grabbed his chin "stop hiding that pretty little face of yours"

"You can't say things like that to a guy!" He argued. I could still hear Chloe and becca screaming.

"I'm going to go with the argument that you called me Vic once, so yeah"

"I'd just woken up."

"Do you usually fall asleep with Vic?"

"...no" blushing again.

I sighed leaning back. "I have missed you Tony Perry" he smiled and copied me, so we were both facing the TV.

"And I've missed you too Lydia Grace"

I pulled him in for a hug, it seemed like the right thing to do. He was shocked at first, but put his arms around me and squeezed me back. We stayed there for a good five minutes, my face buried in his neck, and him just holding me close.

"Lyd?" He whispered.

"Yeah?"

"I really, really missed you.." He pulled back a little so he was looking at me and rested his forehead on mine, closing his eyes.

I closed mine too and just focused on the fact that his breathes were intertwining with mine.

Really, really missed him.

I suddenly felt his lips brush past mine.

"I really, really missed you too" and then obviously, I went in for an actual kiss.

And that's when Chloe and Becca had decided to end their argument, because the door swung open.

Tony and I jumped away from each other and turned to the door where everything happened so quickly.

Becca's eyes went wide as she noticed us first, and in an instant she swung Chloe round to face her and slapped her, full force, across her face.

"I'm not done with you." She gave me a hurry-up look, and I quickly turned back to Tony, not thinking, and pecked him on the lips.

He smiled and looked down.

Chloe, kicking and screaming at Becca, not even noticing I was in the room, didn't suspect a thing.

I slipped past them both and ran to my room. Seconds later Becca was joining me.

"Damn it felt good to slap a bitch." She smirked. Vic walked in next, with mike hot on his heels.

Becca turned to them both "stage 4 is complete!" She clapped at them.

"Already?" Vic asked. Eyes wide.

"Yeah, that's what all the shouting was about..."

"So stage 5 right?"

"Ugh. I hate this stage" Vic groaned.

"Babe, just remember, record everything. As I recorded the argument, okay? And I'll make the video."

"Video?" I asked.

"Oh, Lydia. Stage 5 is easy for you, all you have to do is keep up with Tony, look hot all the time, and be normal. You don't even have to be friends with Chloe anymore!" Mike exclaimed.

"Right.." I knew they weren't going to tell me stage 5, it's all a big secret plan.

"This will take a few days, so..." Vic trailed off.

"You can do it, Babe" becca hugged him.

"I'm so used to trying to back out, but can I please back out yet?" I suddenly said. They all looked really shocked.

"But...you literally just kissed Tony?" Becca said.

"I wanted too, I didn't do it for the plan...I just have a feeling that this is all gunna go bad."

"It's not Lyd" mike assured me.

"But...say Tony and I got together after whatever the hell this plan is, it would be based on a plan...not the truth."

"Lydia, babe" becca cooed "you just said it yourself. You kissed him because you wanted too, right?" I nodded.

"So really, we're just helping you along the way and speeding up the process. You and Tony are going to end up together, we making it sooner rather than later" Vic said.

"...okay" I was hesitant, but they had a point.

"Think of it like this, you want to kiss him, you kiss him. No plan, nothing. The plan is almost over Lydia, okay? Not long now"

"Let's do this then. Get to work Vic" I winked. I want it to be over already.

"Ooh, I haven't done the dramatic plan naming yet." Becca suddenly burst out with.

"This is Stage 5: The Video"