• Proving I Can Make You Stutter •

{ e i g h t }

When I woke up it was dark outside. I have slept for a whole day? Really? Wow...at least my hangover is gone.

I opened my eyes and looked around, I was still lay on the sofa cuddled up to Tony-who was asleep- and the other guys are nowhere to be seen.

Humph.

"Tonyyyyyy" I sang in his ear.

I repeated myself a little louder and he started to shuffle around "shut up vic"

"I'm a woman!" I yelled, his eyes shot open and he starting going red.

"I'm offended that you think I sound like vic" I huffed, laying back down and closing my eyes.

"I'm sorry" Tony whispered, suddenly incredibly close to me

My breathe hitched "oh, uh, that's...okay"

His serious face cracked into a grin. "So I get this close to you and you stutter yet you can kiss my chest like it's the easiest thing in the world" he said smugly.

Two can play at this game Mr. Perry!

I leant over, and I we were still on the couch, climbed so I was above him. He looked at me questioningly.

"What?" I said feigning innocence.

"You're up to something." Tony stated

"I am?" I shrugged, leaning down so my head was on his chest, my ear pressed against it.

He mumbled in response. I waited until he closed his eyes and licked his chest slowly.

"W-what are you d-doing?" He stuttered, whispering.

"Proving that I can make you stutter" I whispered.

"Oh" he whispered, blushing.

I licked from his chest up to his neck and left a barely noticeable love bite, don't want anyone getting any idea now, do we?

"Oh my god Lydia" he moaned, making me smirk. What a heavenly sound.

He tried flipping me over but I stopped him, making him give me a confused look.

"Nu-uh, I'm making you stutter, deal with it" I said, pushing him back down by his chest.

"But your just gunna tease me" he whined.

I put my mouth next to his ear, grazing my teeth against it "then you'll need a cold shower when I'm done" I whispered.

He whimpered, yes, I made Tony Perry whimper.

I licked from his ear back to his neck, his eyes were closed and his hands lightly on my hips.

I trailed kisses from his neck to his jaw and lingered a kiss on the side of his lips. Just as I pulled back his eyes opened and he turned his face.

I leant back in and put my lips to his, not doing anything. He pulled me down by my hips and started to kiss me properly.

I copied his movements, kissing him back. It was harmless kissing, that lead to nothing, but it was perfect.

Who was to think I'd be kissing a guy who kidnapped me?

"MIKE!" I heard a shout from vic, yet it was in another room.

I pulled back from Tony and raised an eyebrow. He shrugged.

"WHAT THE HELL, VIC?" I heard Mike shout back. Then a door flung open from across the room and Tony pushed my face into his chest, mouthing 'sleep.'

"YOU WOKE ME UP" Mike shouted. I snuggled into Tony, pulling the covers over myself.

"Guys! Lydia is asleep and so is Jaime!" I heard Tony whisper yell.

"Mike told our mother about Lydia!" Vic whisper yelled back.

"You mean he told her he kidnapped Lydia?" Tony asked.

"It's not like she's going to say anything!" Mike huffed.

Eh, I'm bored pretending to be asleep. Let's have fun. I smiled evilly just thinking of things I can do.

"That's not the P-poin-" Tony began to stutter when I kissed his chest again, he is too easy.

"Why're you stuttering?" Mike questioned cluelessly. I smirked against his chest.

"Throat is s-ore" Tony stuttered. I was leaving a love bite on his lower chest so it could be hidden easily.

"Okay..." Vic replied.

I just kept kissing his chest as their conversation continued, when I got bored with that though,

I put my hands on his hips, obviously the blanket covering me, and purposely dragged my whole body against him, moving slightly upwards.

He moaned loudly and I tried not to burst out laughing, biting my lip and nuzzling my head further into his chest.

"What the hell was that?" I heard vic asked Tony, and I almost laughed, almost.

"Guys I really don't feel well, I just want to sleep. Please stop arguing and go to fucking sleep" Tony spoke, sounding agitated.

"We'll talk about this in the morning, mike. I can't believe Lydia has slept all day" vic said.

"I know, she'll probably be up pretty early tomorrow" Tony replied.

"Tomorrow may be our last full day with her, her father phones tomorrow night" mike sighed. I felt myself sadden at the thought.

"Let's get to bed, night Tony" vic sighed.

"Night guys" Tony said, and I heard a door click closed before looking up at Tony through my eyelashes.

"I can't believe you did that to me!" He laughed.

"Oh, I know you enjoyed it! Now stop pouting and enjoy our alone time"

"Oh so now we have our alone time?" Tony mimicked, smirking.

"Hush" I whispered, dragging my body against his so we were face to face.

"You really shouldn't do things like that" he moaned.

"What?" I asked feigning innocence. I buckled my hips against him earning a moan "things like that?"

"Your killing me" he whispered.

"I can see that" I whispered back, my lips grazing his. He pulled me down so I was pressed against him again and started kissing me.

I won't lie, we had a full blown make out session.

"We should get some sleep love, like mike said, tomorrow is our last day" Tony mumbled against my lips.

"Okay, night Tony" I mumbled back, pecking his lips and putting my head in the crook of his neck.

"Night" he whispered, sighing.