𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃
extended summary

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃extended summary

━━━━✧━━━━

She was
everything

real...

𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘. 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆.

Family can be defined by blood, loyalty, or love. However we choose to look at it, at the end of the day, the word itself encompasses all three factors.

Being the descendant of one of the most powerful Dark Wizards in history was not something Alexandra Grindelwald was proud of.

According to Alexandra, tainted blood flowed through her veins, the blood she shared with her crazed grandfather; a constant reminder of his horrific actions that had nearly destroyed the Wizarding World.

People who did not know Alexandra's immediate family feared their name, and, as much as she hated to admit it, deep down she feared it herself. While her friends and family considered it utter lunacy, she couldn't help but fear that one day she'd become just like Gellert himself.

When a seemingly innocent tournament causes one of the most powerful and dangerous Dark Wizards to arise once again, Alexandra Grindelwald finds herself caught in a war like no other, one where her actions and decisions could mean the difference between life and death.

As the Wizarding World falls once again deep into the darkness, Alexandra must ready herself, all the while navigating through her teenage life and understanding a new power she wished she never had.

What will become of Alexandra Grindelwald? Will she make it out alive and with her morality unscathed or will she lose everything she holds dear?

in a world
of make
believe.

━━━━✧━━━━

𝐃𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍This is a thank you to all who've inspired me anda thank you to all who've been reading my storiesand keeping me going

𝐃𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
This is a thank you to all who've inspired me and
a thank you to all who've been reading my stories
and keeping me going.
corafedora wickedivory bxllamyaddic ziam14
TitaNiumSkiN lookingfordroids cleganes
-witchery johnshelby zoeysdeutch 
bloodsingers killmongers- itsolivia heronthorns

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑!
I do not own the 'HARRY POTTER'— franchise. All rights go to their rightful owners. I do, however, own Alexandra's original plot lines (that I've created), and any other reoccurring OC. This story will contain violence, bad language, sexual situations (full smut not decided), and other things of such nature! I put a lot of work into this and I really want this to go far, please do not plagiarize. 

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆!
This following story will contain violence, bad language, sexual situations, explicit gore and violence, and other things of such nature. Please keep in mind this story may bring up triggering topics, such as drugs, alcohol abuse, and death, so if you feel uncomfortable with any of these, please don't read this.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄!
This entire plot is fruit of my own imagination! I started planning this story ever since Fantastic Beasts 2 hit the theaters. Just like I didn't copy anyone, do not copy or plagiarise this book.
A huge thank you goes to The_Avengers_Devil, who helped me shape both this story and its characters. Thanks also to both luvbug_26, for her input and continuous help and support, and ,   biIIieIourds for listening to my rants and creating the most amazing cover. You three are amazing and I am so lucky to be able to call you my friends. Credit to the lovely hazholland for the trailer.