𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖆 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞 𝖔𝖋 𝖜𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖘

TAINTED BLOOD!
a discovery of walls.

TAINTED BLOOD!a discovery of walls

        𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 unfathomable events that followed the Quidditch World Cup.

It had taken a lot of persuading on behalf of both of the Grindelwald twins and Blaise to convince their parents not to fetch them from The Burrow and let them spend the remaining weeks of summer among friends.

While some of them had managed to go back to their usual routines, Alexandra's odd dreams had only increased; each dream was more vivid than the other, the warnings and words exchanged in complete secret haunting the teen from the moment she first awoke until she laid back in bed.

The blonde wasn't the only who felt haunted, for Harry had confided in his closest friends, Alexandra and Blaise included, about what he'd see when he closed his eyes.

One would have chucked such oddities to the shock experienced by the teens during that eventful August evening, if it wasn't for the fact that both Harry and Alexandra – even Aron, who hadn't been included in their conversations upon his sister's request, for she had no intention to alarm her dear brother – had been plagued by such bone-chilling dreams for months now.

After having spent a week under Molly Weasley's watchful gaze, all teens had now made their way to Platform 9 ¾ with the help of some Ministry employees.

The Hogwarts Express looked as magnificent as ever in Alexandra's eyes. The train was bustling with older students and new ones alike, each one of them attempting to either find their peers or a free compartment to sit in.

The Weasley twins had joined their two fellow Gryffindor class-members, Lee and Reed, while Ginny and Aron had been quick to spot their friends, who'd decided to share a compartment regardless of their age gap.

The remaining five were trudging through the sea of students, cramped in such a small space one could have easily passed out if it wasn't for the open windows, when a voice bellowed from behind them.

"Oh, piss off! This compartment is taken!" Alexandra and Blaise exchanged a quick look, both of them smirking before turning around and noticing their curly-haired best friend shooing a group of third-year students away. "And don't you think I haven't heard your snarky comment!" The tanned girl added just as the duo had finally managed to reach her.

"As charming as ever, Freya." Blaise commented, his bored tone just a façade, for both Freya and Alexandra could read their best friend like no other. "I see you haven't grown a filter through the summer, what a pity.". The dark-skinned teen added as he made his way inside the compartment, soon followed by Alexandra herself.