𝖎𝖛. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖋 𝖎𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑

TAINTED BLOOD!
the beginning of it all.

TAINTED BLOOD!the beginning of it all

        𝐀 𝐆𝐀𝐒𝐏 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐃 heard when she opened her eyes, confusion washing over her features as she took in her surroundings, for she was no longer tucked in her bed back in Ravenclaw Tower, but before the Forbidden Forest.

Alexandra was completely unaware of how she had arrived at this place, yet all it took was a mere glimpse at the blackened sky and the untouched soil behind her to realize that her body had never left the school to begin with. Indeed, if one was to check upon the blonde Grindelwald, they would have found her resting underneath a blue duvet, nose slightly scrunched up and brows furrowed.

The forest, a place that usually provided nothing but solace and always managed to soothe Alexandra's nerves, now looked more daunting than ever; a thick grayish fog engulfed its grounds, an eerie whistling sound caused by the wind being the only noise one could hear.

The blonde could not make heads or tails of her current predicament; who'd dream about one of their favourite places on Earth in such state? It almost felt as if the darkness that Alexandra was sure to run in her veins had clasped its bony hands on all that was beautiful and alive, successfully obliterating all signs of hope in the process.

Releasing a shaky breath, Alexandra slowly started making her way through the fog-covered grounds, her steps somehow muffled as if her feet had yet to come into contact with the ground; it was like nature itself was blissfully unaware of her presence.

All that had always fascinated the teen looked darker, even the first colorful fall leaves were tinged in black, their corners almost crumbling as Alexandra walked by.

The blonde couldn't help but feel somewhat guilty as she walked further towards the depths of the Forbidden Forest, for it felt as if she was leaving a trail of death and despair behind her.

Far too engrossed by the little remains of life behind her, at first, Alexandra didn't pay much attention to where the path had led her. Her movements had been almost mechanical up to that point, just like those of a puppet pulled by strings attached to its limbs and controlled by someone with a rather twisted mind.

The snap of a twig caused Alexandra to whirl around, her eyes falling onto the beast a few feet before her, one she'd never seen before in her entire life. Said beast seemed to be the only one aware of Alexandra's presence, for it stared ahead, head tilting to the side as if it was inspecting the frozen blonde.