𝖎𝖝. 𝖎𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖎𝖇𝖑𝖊

TAINTED BLOOD!
irreversible.

TAINTED BLOOD!irreversible

        𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 when Alexandra Grindelwald found herself being dragged by Freya towards their shared bathroom. Had it not been for the teen's utter confusion, Alexandra would have laughed at the role reversal, for this was the very first time Freya had woken up before her. The older Grindelwald twin couldn't even fathom what had possessed her friend to wake her up so abruptly, before forcefully dragging her out of their shared room without uttering a single word. All Alexandra had noticed was Freya's grim look, something that managed to unsettle the Grindelwald teen.

Alexandra wasn't given time to question her best friend's actions, for, as soon as Freya had locked the bathroom door behind them, the curly-haired teen turned to her, hands raised. "Okay, I need you to stay calm." The tanned girl all but ordered. "And before you ask for it, your wand is in your drawer – as far away from you as humanly possible; which, if you ask me, it's better for the both of us.".

"What the bloody – ?"

"Remember; stay calm," Freya repeated, motioning for Alexandra to take a deep breath.

Slightly appalled, a wide-eyed Alexandra shook her head in disbelief. "You're not exactly helping!" The teen exclaimed, waving her arms in the air. "Nor are the covered mirrors, or my clothes sitting on the counter – or the fact that you locked both of us in a freaking bathroom!" Never had Alexandra's voice reached such a high pitch. "What the hell is going on? You know what, never mind – give me your wand –"

As the Grindelwald girl took a step forwards, Freya pushed herself against the door, arms wide open as to prevent Alexandra from leaving the confined space. "Yeah, about my wand – I thought you might have mentioned it, so I left that behind too, along with a note for all the other girls warning them that this bathroom isn't fully functional."

A groan left Alexandra's lips, fingers pinching the bridge of her nose in annoyance. "Was all of this really necessary?" The teen queried, confused as to why her friend would go to such great lengths to talk to her. When Freya quirked a brow, Alexandra shook her head, motioning for her to explain herself.

Although visibly still on edge, Freya walked past Alexandra, stopping right before one of the many covered mirrors. "You were talking in your sleep." Freya sighed, turning around to face Alexandra. "I woke up because I heard you mumbling. At first, I thought you were awake, but when I opened the curtains of your bed, I realised you were still sleeping, mumbling something over and over. I couldn't make out what you were saying – but that's not why I did all of this." There was a twinge of sadness in Freya's tone; her usually amused smile replaced by a sympathetic one. Holding her right hand out for Alexandra to take, the curly-haired teen pulled her in front of the covered mirror as she took a step aside.