𝖛. 𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖚𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖗 𝖔𝖚𝖙𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖘

TAINTED BLOOD!
peculiar outcasts.

TAINTED BLOOD!peculiar outcasts

        𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒. The already bustling Castle was now constantly filled with chatter and whispers in regards to what many considered to be a cheating act performed by Harry Potter. Wherever one ventured, the sole topic of conversation seemed to be the same; a never-ending list of conspiracies was shared amongst students within the wall of the Castle and escaping them was much like attempting to escape the talk of the 'chamber of secrets' two years before.

Alexandra Grindelwald did not wish to entertain her peers' latest gossip, therefore she found herself spending most of her time either on the outskirts of the Forbidden Forest, the library or her very own room – although the latter had quickly proven to lack the silence the witch longed for.

The sun had barely risen when Alexandra woke up, the only noise that filled the room being the soft snores let out by some of her roommates. Being careful as not to wake up any of her roommates, the young Grindelwald made her way towards the shared bathroom, wincing ever so slightly as the door creaked and caused one of her fellow Ravenclaw to stir in her sleep.

Alexandra quickly hung her robes on a bronze hook before ridding herself of her nightgown and slipping underneath the scorching hot water that slowly started turning the blonde's pale skin into a red canvas. Alene Grindelwald had often expressed her worries in regards to the witch's hot showers, yet, while her mother recoiled from the burning sensation, Alexandra never showed any sign of distress.

As her muscles slowly relaxed, Alexandra's thoughts drifted towards the odd and eerie dreams she'd been having ever since she had first taken the potion given to her by Dumbledore. With each passing night, the teen felt herself getting closer to what could only be described as a powerful magical barrier within her own mind. Her surroundings often changed; Alexandra had found herself walking among abandoned shacks, burnt grounds and empty cities, yet – no matter how clear the details of the environment – she was yet to come face to face with whoever had been visiting her in her sleep.

"Enemies walk amongst you." The unknown person had told her the previous night, their tone stern yet charismatic at the very same time. Their voice still echoed in Alexandra's mind. The warning caused a shiver to run down the blonde's spine, bringing the teen to lower her head underneath the steady stream of water as she placed both hands against the cold tiles of the stall.

Her short shower had managed to fog up each mirror within the large bathroom, yet Alexandra didn't bother to wipe it right away. She quickly dressed in her Ravenclaw robes, the soft and warm material bringing a small smile on her lips. Once fully dressed, Alexandra finally neared one of the many mirrors, her hand wiping the surface in slow circular movements.