𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖉 𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖘

TAINTED BLOOD!
the doomed ones.

TAINTED BLOOD!the doomed ones

        𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐗𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃.

One might have thought that, with the arrival of guests from two foreign schools, Hogwarts professors would have been more lenient with their assignments and workload; however, it almost felt as if the presence of students from other prestigious Wizarding Schools had simply prompted all teacher to up their game.

The young witch was currently sitting underneath a tall tree, a copy of her finished Transfiguration essay resting on her lap. Alexandra hadn't uttered a word ever since she'd joined Neville Longbottom by the Black Lake, along with Harry, to avoid the constant gossiping. One might have assumed Alexandra to be asleep, was it not for the continuous scratching sound of her quill against the – now messy – piece of parchment.

While some students seemed to be content to receive a mere passing grade, Alexandra strived for more. Although one might have mistaken the witch's drive for a thirst for knowledge, the teen's reasoning behind the countless hours she spent studying was far more complex. Ever since she could remember, Alexandra had dreamt of becoming an Unspeakable. Grades were not enough to be considered for Alexandra's dream job; one had to both excel and further their research in several fields, and that was exactly what the young witch had been doing ever since her first day at Hogwarts.

Beside Alexandra sat Aron. Alexandra's twin had come to his senses soon after the effects of the prank his elder sister had pulled on him had vanished. Now ostracised from most of his House's members, Aron Grindelwald could often be seen in the company of his twin sister, her friends, and the boy he once believed to have tricked his way into the Tournament; Harry Potter himself.

Alexandra heaved a sigh, her brother fidgety demeanour causing her to place her school work on the ground before turning to face a slightly distressed Aron. "What is it, Aron?" The teen queried, her hard look leaving no room for outlandish excuses.

Instead of looking Alexandra in the eyes, Aron quickly lowered his gaze, his hunched shoulders alerting the witch of her twin's current state. The eldest Grindelwald sibling placed her hand atop of her brother's shoulder, a small squeeze prompting the boy to share what had been the source of his troublesome thoughts. "Have you heard from McGonagall?" Aron queried, his tone soft yet alarmed at the very same time. "You did as I told you, right?"

Aron's question caused Alexandra to purse her lips. While she might have not pressed her twin for answers a few days prior, Alexandra couldn't help but wonder how he'd known that she would have found a wrapped box lacking any gift label on her bed. However, it wasn't the presence of the box her twin had alerted her of that truly piqued Alexandra's interest, but more so his sudden shift of demeanour. Although she'd carefully avoided to come into contact with the box itself – and had immediately taken it to McGonagall and Flitwick to check for any possible curse – Aron had yet to stop throwing worried and sad glances her way. No matter how many times Alexandra had questioned the boy about his odd behaviour, the answer still remained the same; 'I cannot tell you.'.