𝖎. 𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘

TAINTED BLOOD!
ominous feelings.

TAINTED BLOOD!ominous feelings

        𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐋, right at the edge of a forest of ancient trees, stood a seemingly normal two-story house.

While the few muggles who ventured that far out of the city never thought much of the place, the few wizards that came across the white house couldn't help but feel a shiver run down their spines, for that house belonged to none other than the Grindelwald family.

Years had passed since Gellert Grindelwald had been imprisoned, yet most members of the Wizarding community still felt their stomachs churn whenever someone mentioned the wizard's name.

An impenetrable barrier surrounded the premises, invisible to friends and foes during the day, while at night it could mesmerize even the most cold-hearted wizard in the world. It was a pure turquoise light, almost shimmering as darkness enveloped the grounds; it looked like a beacon of light, quite the opposite of what the name of the family stood for in the past. No one but friends of the family dared to cross the shield, for the consequences were still a mystery to many; no one truly knew what spell could have created such a powerful dome.

The inhabitants of the house had long retired to their respective sleeping quarters and, while all their curtains had been drawn, the warm summer breeze still made it possible for the moon to cast a sheer light inside each room.

Alexandra Grindelwald had gone to bed earlier than usual, for the next day she would leave, along with her twin brother and her best friend, for The Burrow. While sleep had once come easily to the teen, ever since the events that took place towards the end of her third year, the blonde had spent several nights tossing and turning. Come morning, she couldn't remember what plagued her mind, yet she also couldn't shake the overwhelming sense of dread that she'd been experiencing as of late.

As the teen gripped her duvet covers, the same unknown voice spoke to her in her sleep; that unsettling voice, a voice full of authority, one that belonged to a man she'd never met. "You must prepare yourself, child. Ready yourself for what's to come." A silent, strangled scream left Alexandra's lips as she sat up in her bed, wide awake and on full alert as she gripped her wand that she'd left on her bedside table. Her eyes scanned her room, wand pointing forwards as she searched for whoever had spoken to her.

When the blonde noticed her door-knob turning, she immediately took a defensive stance as she readied herself to attack the intruder.

"Alexandra." Relieved to hear the voice of her twin, Aron, Alexandra lowered her wand and sat back down on her four-poster bed. Adrenaline was still pumping through her veins, the same uneasy feeling she woke up with causing her to grip onto the corners of her duvet.