2

Weston's P.O.V

I looked to my left too she him walking in through the door. And he looked like Grayson but different.

He was shorter and he had curly dark brown hair with a with a pink stripe in his hair and a sharp looking jaw line.

The only reasons I could tell them apart so far is because Ethan has a mole on his cheek and Grayson has one on his chin and that Grayson's jawline was sharper then Ethan's.

He came up to me Peyton and lessle. He started talking too them like I wasn't there. I didn't really mind cause I was scared there would be more people like Grayson.

I just don't like Grayson because I have dealt with people like him. People like him make you think they like you and that your special because he choose you over every other girl. The truth is that all they ever want is sex they don't care about you nor your feelings. Sadly I would know what that's like cause it happened too me and I didn't know even after people have told me. After that I turnt to fighting to take out my anger after all that's why I'm here.

" yo who's that" Ethan said.
" ohh that's Weston she's new here" lessle said.
" uh yea I'm Weston and i know that your Ethan aka Grayson's twins I just hope your not a fuckboy like him cause if you are I will ruin your life" I said.
" Weston what the hell be nice and calm down" Peyton said.
" OMG NO I'm not like him not at all I don't use girls but if I were you I would stay away from him he's got a way with girls" Ethan said.
" no no no bet he does for others but def not me and never me because I'll cut his dick off" I said.

When I said that the teacher walked in and yelled at all of us to sit down because class was starting.

————— skip to lunch—————

It was now lunch time. I was walking to lunch when I seen Cameron the fuck boy from this morning and he looked at me and smirked.

I walked in too the lunch room looking for Ethan , Peyton , or lessle. As I looked for them I felt a slap in my ass and it stung like a bitch.

I turnt around and slapped who ever it was. When my hand collided with his face I looked to see who it was.

I turnt around to be met face to face with the one and only Grayson Dolan or aka fuckboy Dolan.

" babygirl where you going don't you know you'll get punished if you don't talk to daddy" Grayson said.

I laughed right in his face and walked to the table were my friends were sitting. Mid way my wrist got pulled really hard which made me wince in pain.

" hey babygirl don't listen to him cause I'm your real daddy"

I turnt around to see Cameron fucking Dallas holding on to my wrist so hard that there probably bruised.

" shut the fuck up Cameron you act like you own me or some shit like back the fuck off I just got to school today" I said.
" hmm so that means we'll fuck later" Cameron said
" NO THAT MEANS WE WILL NEVER FUCK SO GO STICK A DICK UP YOUR FAT ASS AND LEAVE ME ALONE BEFORE I CUT IT OFF AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS MY SElF" I screamed.
" whoa whoa whoa ok ok I get it I'll leave you alone" Cameron said and left.

I screamed in his face and then walked over to the table where Ethan , lessle , and Payton was and then sat down.

" hey guys" I said
" yo what's good" Ethan said
" so what was that all about" Peyton said
" yea you slapped the Grayson Dolan and then screamed at Cameron Dallas some of the most popular boys here" lessle said.
" well for one I don't care if there the most
"popular" boys in school, and Grayson slapped my ass which stung like a bitch and said that if I didn't talk to daddy he would punish me" I said
"And Cameron told me that he's my real daddy and I told him to leave me alone cause I've only been here a day and he said so we will fuck And then I screamed at him" I said
" ohh and Weston I want you too meet our brother jaosn" Peyton said.
( sorry there not a picture of him in here I couldn't find one)
" oh yea I think you'll like him and that he'll like you" lessle said
" so where's he at then " I said

Lessle Ethan and Peyton pointed at the guy coming up to the table. He was tall and dark with very dark hair and all around perfect.

I seen him and I kinda lost my breath he looked so good like danm. I couldn't but let dirty things go through my mind about my friends brother.

" hey guys" Jason said

I couldn't help but stare at his every thing. And omg his voice was so deep.

" Weston hope you know it's not nice to stare at people" Ethan said.

Jason looked at me and I could feel the heat rush to my face. My face must of looked really red because Peyton asked me if I was ok.

" uh um yea I'm okay" I said.
" nah bro she's blushing cause she was caught staring" Ethan said.
" FUCK OFF ETHAN" I screamed and walked out of the lunch room.

————————————————————————
Word count: 939